Suggestion;

I already have him on IA, and now I am at the point where I get very confused when someone (usually Howey) says, oh you have to be braindead not to know that patriot = whoever. I no longer know who anyone is, nor care.

I already have him on IA, and now I am at the point where I get very confused when someone (usually Howey) says, oh you have to be braindead not to know that patriot = whoever. I no longer know who anyone is, nor care.

I assumed he was Granule because he used a word only Granule has ever used on here. Then I assumed he was 007 because for a few days 007 would post every one to two minutes, then go away. Twenty minutes later Patriot would start posting incessantly for twelve hours or so, then go away. Then 007 would start up again.

It was strange.

I assumed he was Granule because he used a word only Granule has ever used on here. Then I assumed he was 007 because for a few days 007 would post every one to two minutes, then go away. Twenty minutes later Patriot would start posting incessantly for twelve hours or so, then go away. Then 007 would start up again.

It was strange.

Granule is a perfect example. Ignore it long enough and it will go away.

What's so wrong with Patrician? Are you leftists so intent on making JPP just another Liberal sounding board that you'll take out all opposition?

Oh, so the only "open minded" people are Leftwing turds like you??

Well, yes, it is almost impossible to have an open mind and remain conservative. Your apparently limited grasp of the english language likely makes this a difficult concept for you to understand, but conservative essentially means closed minded, i.e. not open to anything new or different.

But like I said, you are an idiot, so your response is understandable.

Well, yes, it is almost impossible to have an open mind and remain conservative. Your apparently limited grasp of the english language likely makes this a difficult concept for you to understand, but conservative essentially means closed minded, i.e. not open to anything new or different.

But like I said, you are an idiot, so your response is understandable.
then you are a bigger fool than I can ever imagine.

Conservatism means "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" Liberalism means "fix it even if it isn't broken" Liberals are all about change and not recognizing long term consequences for their ideology.

Yes, only liberals have "open minds" which is why they are so open to limiting abortion in certain circumstances, privatizing social security and decreasing the size of government. They are very open minded about these ideas.

They also never flame threads. They are just harmless little victims to us mean ole right wingers

Back