Super Bowl predictions

Yakuda

Verified User
For the 4th time in 5 years the chiefs are once again in the big game. This year the 49ers stand in their way. Who do you think will win?

I'll be rooting for the 49ers but I think the chiefs will win. Im already sick of the chiefs and Taylor swift. I'm not mad at her I guess she likes that idiot kelce but the NFL is smart for using her to pump up the brand. Now we'll have a load of female fans annoying us with asinine questions while we're watching the game. Every year my interest in pro football decreases.

So who wins Super Bowl LVIII?

I'm an old AFL fan from Boston who was actually disappointed by the merger.

Thus, I'm in position to root for a blood red state team over a California one,
or I would be
if I still cared about football in a post-Brady world.

I hope the Chiefs win because the 49ers would have six Super Bowl titles if they win,
and it's bad enough being tied with the Steelers.

or I would be

I hope the Chiefs win because the 49ers would have six Super Bowl titles if they win,

Yeah but Brady has six to himself with the Pats. Bradshaw and Montana only have 4 each

or I would be

Wait a minute, didn’t they merge like sixty years ago? Can you name without googling the original teams? And didn’t KC back up the Jets original upset in the initial Super Bowls?

For the 4th time in 5 years the chiefs are once again in the big game. This year the 49ers stand in their way. Who do you think will win?

I'll be rooting for the 49ers but I think the chiefs will win. Im already sick of the chiefs and Taylor swift. I'm not mad at her I guess she likes that idiot kelce but the NFL is smart for using her to pump up the brand. Now we'll have a load of female fans annoying us with asinine questions while we're watching the game. Every year my interest in pro football decreases.

Stop with the politicalizing Football!

What a Trumptarded idea.

Here is something especially just for you TRUMPTARDS to roll around in your empty heads......

The Federal Reserve Bank has said that the Taylor Swift Tour Era was a major part of the nations great GDP figures just announced.

And so was the Barbie Movie, and now even the NFL playoffs, the Super Bowl, and the Kansas City Chiefs will be a part of the continuing and very successful economic recovery.

Why do you Trumptards hate economic growth so much?

Last edited:
I predict that the Kansas City Chiefs are not going to gift the 49'ers with a win- like Detroit did just last week- that got the 49'ers to the Super Bowl in the first place.

So do not look for any gifts in the Super Bowl from Kansas City!

Wait a minute, didn’t they merge like sixty years ago? Can you name without googling the original teams? And didn’t KC back up the Jets original upset in the initial Super Bowls?

The eight original teams were

The Boston Patriots to become the New England Patriots
The New York Titans to later become the Jets
The Buffalo Bills
The Houston Oilers to later become the Tennessee Titans

The Los Angeles Chargers to become the San Diego Chargers to become the LA Chargers again.
The Oakland Raiders to become the LA Raiders to become the Oakland Raiders again to become the Las Vegas Raiders.
The Dallas Texans to become the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Denver Broncos, along with the Bills as one of the last two original AFL teams.

I saw all of them except the Chargers play at Fenway Park... for $7 a ticket.
I'm 77 years old.

OMFG. Women couldn't possibly understand football. It's so complicated only men that have been hit in the head over 20 times can understand it.

How can Taylor Swift support Biden if the Chiefs don't win?

Whoever has the most points at the end of the game wins. It's that simple.
John Madden could explain it to you. "If the player catches the ball in the end zone, that is a touchdown."

The eight original teams were

The Boston Patriots to become the New England Patriots
The New York Titans to later become the Jets
The Buffalo Bills
The Houston Oilers to later become the Tennessee Titans

The Los Angeles Chargers to become the San Diego Chargers to become the LA Chargers again.
The Oakland Raiders to become the LA Raiders to become the Oakland Raiders again to become the Las Vegas Raiders.
The Dallas Texans to become the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Denver Broncos, along with the Bills as one of the last two original AFL teams.

I saw all of them except the Chargers play at Fenway Park... for $7 a ticket.
I'm 77 years old.
Growing up in the Midwest, I don't remember seeing a pass until the AFL came along.

Growing up in the Midwest, I don't remember seeing a pass until the AFL came along.

They did open up the game.
In the 1950s, when I was in grade school and before we had a team,
I was a New York Giants fan because we got their games on syndicated TV.
That ended with the AFL. I dropped the Giants like a bad habit.

The Patriots had Babe Parilli and Gino Cappelletti, after all.
I considered them family.

When the AFL started up, they had a network deal right away--before the NFL had one.

The Patriots home games were never on TV,
but they were a 20 cent subway token away and the tickets were seven dollars.

On a nice day, I could walk to Fenway.

Of course, even seven dollars wasn't chump change to a high school kid in the early sixties,
but I went to maybe three games a year, anyway. Getting tickets wasn't a problem then.

I wasn't a big Bruins or Celtics fan until the playoffs,
but the Boston Garden also had occasional boxing cards.

That was too close to take the subway regardless of the weather.
I lived practically right there.

I predict that I will watch it.....I have watched 1/2 of a game this year....now generally avoid all sports....I have better things to do.

i am optimistic that the commercials will be better this year, but dont call this an expectation....it is more of a hope.

Certainly there will be at least three notable "men are buffoons" commercials.

I am less optimistic about finally getting a good halftime show. The NFL has taken control trying to get there but their record of doing anything well is poor.

I predict that I will watch it.....I have watched 1/2 of a game this year....now generally avoid all sports....I have better things to do.

I DON'T have better things to do. Not really.

There really isn't much worth doing anymore.
Not for somebody of my generation.
I'm a bit suspect of any who claim otherwise.

And in any case, I don't have to do a damned thing
that I don't want to do, for the most part.
Not mush. Not any more. Why would I?

Unfortunately, sports have changed too much since I enjoyed them,
so watching them, for me, isn't something worth doing either.

Not for me. Not right now, anyway.

I DON'T have better things to do. Not really.

There really isn't much worth doing anymore.
Not for somebody of my generation.
I'm a bit suspect of any who claim otherwise.

And in any case, I don't have to do a damned thing
that I don't want to do, for the most part.
Not mush. Not any more. Why would I?

Unfortunately, sports have changed too much since I enjoyed them,
so watching them, for me, isn't something worth doing either.

Not for me. Not right now, anyway.

It is like riding Amtrak....about the only thing I feel is sadness for what has become of America.

"Seriously....this is the best we can do?"

Fuck Me.

My Better Half and I have been thinking of taking the very last step and avoiding SB....but here we come out with TOP!...it has been too big a part of our lives....we cant quite face losing even this as America collapses.

Back