Super Bowl predictions

It must have been the first one.

iu

We've got six as well.
I hope the Niners don't join us.

Stop with the politicalizing Football!

What a Trumptarded idea.

Here is something especially just for you TRUMPTARDS to roll around in your empty heads......

The Federal Reserve Bank has said that the Taylor Swift Tour Era was a major part of the nations great GDP figures just announced.

And so was the Barbie Movie, and now even the NFL playoffs, the Super Bowl, and the Kansas City Chiefs will be a part of the continuing and very successful economic recovery.

Why do you Trumptards hate economic growth so much?

BREAKING: Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh on Taylor Swift:

“We know all too well the dangers of conspiracy theories, so to set the record straight — Taylor Swift is not part of a DOD psychological operation. Period.”

The very fact that the Pentagon felt the need to respond and say something, that anyone with a brain should understand is a ridiculous conspiracy theory, tells us all how idiotic some Americans are.

To clarify, she's talking about MAGA morons.

[
tenor.gif
/SIZE]

I guess a lot of Trumppers are buthurt because Swift does not like Trump and is the girlfriend of one of the players? WTF?
Nope I rooted for KC and don't hate on swift. I do think it is funny that she is a climate change person but owns TWO private jets.

They did open up the game.
In the 1950s, when I was in grade school and before we had a team,
I was a New York Giants fan because we got their games on syndicated TV.
That ended with the AFL. I dropped the Giants like a bad habit.

The Patriots had Babe Parilli and Gino Cappelletti, after all.
I considered them family.

When the AFL started up, they had a network deal right away--before the NFL had one.

The Patriots home games were never on TV,
but they were a 20 cent subway token away and the tickets were seven dollars.

On a nice day, I could walk to Fenway.

Of course, even seven dollars wasn't chump change to a high school kid in the early sixties,
but I went to maybe three games a year, anyway. Getting tickets wasn't a problem then.

I wasn't a big Bruins or Celtics fan until the playoffs,
but the Boston Garden also had occasional boxing cards.

That was too close to take the subway regardless of the weather.
I lived practically right there.

Box seats at Yankee stadium $3.50 , bleachers .75 cents and double headers , in 61' MICKEY MANTLE ROGER MARIS WHITEY FORD years. 15 cent subway ride

Guno צְבִי;5900664 said:
Box seats at Yankee stadium $3.50 , bleachers .75 cents and double headers , in 61' MICKEY MANTLE ROGER MARIS WHITEY FORD years. 15 cent subway ride

Wasn't it great when working class people could actually attend major professional sporting events?

I went to Bruins, Celtics, Patriots, and Red Sox games.
I went to Boston College, Boston University, Harvard, and Northeastern games.
I went to big boxing matches.
I went to golf tournaments.
I saw thoroughbred, harness, and greyhound racing.

And I went to music concerts, too.

None of it was too expensive.

It's a completely different world now,
but I suppose that everybody who lives to my age
sees an awful lot of change
and isn't going to like all of it.

Back