Super Bowl predictions

SB for us is more of a cultural event then a sporting event...which is why we intend to keep at if for as long as we can stomach it.

I was really into Super Bowls I through IV.

Those were the real inter-league Super Bowls, and I rooted strongly for the AFL teams.
We lost the first two and won the second two.

After the merger, I only paid serious attention to the eleven Super Bowl games in which our Patriots played.
We only won six of them, unfortunately.

I'd sometimes have the games on for background noise, but I slept through most of them.

A team from Missouri is going to play a team from California.
Boston will not be on the edge of her collective seat.

For the 4th time in 5 years the chiefs are once again in the big game. This year the 49ers stand in their way. Who do you think will win?

I'll be rooting for the 49ers but I think the chiefs will win. Im already sick of the chiefs and Taylor swift. I'm not mad at her I guess she likes that idiot kelce but the NFL is smart for using her to pump up the brand. Now we'll have a load of female fans annoying us with asinine questions while we're watching the game. Every year my interest in pro football decreases.

So who wins Super Bowl LVIII?
The Chiefs. I don't want to see happy SF fans.

Those were the real inter-league Super Bowls, and I rooted strongly for the AFL teams.

After the merger, I only paid serious attention to the eleven Super Bowl games in which our Patriots played.

I'd sometimes have the games on for background noise, but I slept through most of them.

I did the anesthesia on a GB lineman that played in Super Bowl I he had a ring on It was pretty well worn. Not nearly as impressive as current SB rings are.

I did the anesthesia on a GB lineman that played in Super Bowl I he had a ring on It was pretty well worn. Not nearly as impressive as current SB rings are.

They did open up the game.
In the 1950s, when I was in grade school and before we had a team,
I was a New York Giants fan because we got their games on syndicated TV.
That ended with the AFL. I dropped the Giants like a bad habit.

The Patriots had Babe Parilli and Gino Cappelletti, after all.
I considered them family.

When the AFL started up, they had a network deal right away--before the NFL had one.

The Patriots home games were never on TV,
but they were a 20 cent subway token away and the tickets were seven dollars.

On a nice day, I could walk to Fenway.

Of course, even seven dollars wasn't chump change to a high school kid in the early sixties,
but I went to maybe three games a year, anyway. Getting tickets wasn't a problem then.

I wasn't a big Bruins or Celtics fan until the playoffs,
but the Boston Garden also had occasional boxing cards.

That was too close to take the subway regardless of the weather.
I lived practically right there.
The MBTA is old but still impressive. The locals were very friendly and helpful to an old guy on vacation. I was eating lunch at a pub on Beacon St and was invited to a Sox game. I'm not used to that kind of hospitality. A hobo like me fit right in with the wealthy intellectuals who live near the Charels River. Great people, great conversation. I cherish the memory.

OMFG. Women couldn't possibly understand football. It's so complicated only men that have been hit in the head over 20 times can understand it.

How can Taylor Swift support Biden if the Chiefs don't win?

Whoever has the most points at the end of the game wins. It's that simple.
John Madden could explain it to you. "If the player catches the ball in the end zone, that is a touchdown."

It's amazing how fucking stupid you are. It's not about being a woman you retarded piece of dog shit. People who don't know the game and watch it tend to have the be of questions which gets in the way of enjoying the game. You're a simple minded cuck aren't you?

The bimbo just dates the asswipe. She's making the NFL tons of money. I hope she's getting a cut.

That's all you know about football isn't it?

It's amazing how fucking stupid you are. It's not about being a woman you retarded piece of dog shit. People who don't know the game and watch it tend to have the be of questions which gets in the way of enjoying the game. You're a simple minded cuck aren't you?

The bimbo just dates the asswipe. She's making the NFL tons of money. I hope she's getting a cut.

That's all you know about football isn't it?

You are the one that was stupid enough to claim "Now we'll have a load of female fans annoying us with asinine questions ."

Don't blame me if you are a misogynist.

You are the one that was stupid enough to claim "Now we'll have a load of female fans annoying us with asinine questions ."

Don't blame me if you are a misogynist.

Right dickhead. Female because the majority demographic for the bimbo is white females.

Dont blame me that you are a retarded piece of shit.

I guess a lot of Trumppers are buthurt because Swift does not like Trump and is the girlfriend of one of the players? WTF?

Right dickhead. Female because the majority demographic for the bimbo is white females.

Dont blame me that you are a retarded piece of shit.

Now you are accusing the vast majority of females of being bimbos or are you simply accusing them of being stupider than men?

You sure are making a great case for you being a misogynist.

Yeah, I met a former TE from one of the Steelers teams. His gold ring was equally plain.

It must have been the first one.

iu

For the 4th time in 5 years the chiefs are once again in the big game. This year the 49ers stand in their way. Who do you think will win?

I'll be rooting for the 49ers but I think the chiefs will win. Im already sick of the chiefs and Taylor swift. I'm not mad at her I guess she likes that idiot kelce but the NFL is smart for using her to pump up the brand. Now we'll have a load of female fans annoying us with asinine questions while we're watching the game. Every year my interest in pro football decreases.

So who wins Super Bowl LVIII?

I liked the part where you claim you'll have women around you. Funny stuff!

Not that I care too much about the "big game,"

but it's seems weird for a person as political as I

to be rooting for a "red state" team over San Francisco.

It's just a combination of having been an original AFL fan from the 1960s
and not wanting the 49ers to get their sixth title.

Bad enough being tied with Pittsburgh.

Back