Superfreak is a joke tax "expert"

For somebody who advocates the free market system....

Who pays for your roads? Not the private sector

Who pays for your medicare? Not the private sector

Who pays for your parks? Not the private sector

Who pays for your schools? Not the private sector

CK

WHAT?? You are obviously out of your mind. Exactly where do you suppose the money comes from to pay for these things?

Please tell me thatyou understand that the government does not EARN any money? That it is the taxes paid by people that pay for these?

But, if a republican were to say, in the course of a campaign, or even here, that the US "has the highest corporate tax rate in the world" well then, that would really be misleading, to the point of lying, wouldn't it?

It depends on if they were using the effective tax rate in their comparison or if they were using the bracket rates.

Same goes for the idiots on the left who constantly bitch about raising tax rates on the wealthy.... it doesn't really matter if you raise their rates if you turn around and add 40 deductions that allow them to reduce their effective tax rates. The accountants are the only ones that benefit from this idiotic tax code we have.

It should be simplified to the flat tax with standard deduction plan I promoted.

The same type of plan could be implemented on the corporate level if need be.

bottom line though.... Solitary is right.... it is individuals that pay the "corporate" taxes. Either as shareholders or as consumers.

You picked a bad thread to post on Cawacko. I'm on this thread. You might want to run off holding your ass now, and save yourself some time.

This is my first post since last Wednesday and I'm hung over so I am very glad you are on my first thread back so I don't have to think much and it will help me ease back into it. You're a team player that way, that's why I like you.

It depends on if they were using the effective tax rate in their comparison or if they were using the bracket rates.

Same goes for the idiots on the left who constantly bitch about raising tax rates on the wealthy.... it doesn't really matter if you raise their rates if you turn around and add 40 deductions that allow them to reduce their effective tax rates. The accountants are the only ones that benefit from this idiotic tax code we have.

It should be simplified to the flat tax with standard deduction plan I promoted.

The same type of plan could be implemented on the corporate level if need be.

bottom line though.... Solitary is right.... it is individuals that pay the "corporate" taxes. Either as shareholders or as consumers.

A simple "Yes, that is dishonest" would have sufficed.

This is my first post since last Wednesday and I'm hung over so I am very glad you are on my first thread back so I don't have to think much and it will help me ease back into it. You're a team player that way, that's why I like you.

Bender huh?

Are you really this ignorant?

IF the government is providing loopholes, deductions etc... and the corporation uses them, the corporation is not "ripping off the government" you idiot. It is no different than an individual using the standard deduction or itemizing deductions. NO different you ignorant little twit.

Your an idiot Superfreak...All of these so called "loopholes" werent meant for the large multinational corporations making billions of dollars.... They are for the small businesses....

And the fact that large corporations change and manipulate their financial data to take advantage of these loopholes and tax havens doesnt make it right or fair....

Did you know Enron had 1000 offshore corporate entities.... So that they could transfer money and not have to pay taxes.... The tax code wasnt written with the intent to let all large corporations ripe off the government so that it gets less money....

Be honest Superfreak... On your T1 General Income Tax returns, when you were in school....

Of course you made shit up and put extra deductions here, or misconstrue and said you paid rent while living with your parents....

Thats exactly what the large corporations are doing.... Just because the tax code is awfully written doesnt excuse people from trying to rip it off...

Take for example, people steal items from hotels...Just because its so easy to steal stuff, doesnt make it right...

CK

Wow, that is quite an interesting interpretation of what he said.

The government sets the laws that corporations are to follow and when corporations follow them they are 'ripping off the government'.

Cawacko you should see the shit SF has been saying about you on my profile, and his...wow.

Cawacko you should see the shit SF has been saying about you on my profile, and his...wow.

You forgot to provide him directions on how to actually READ the profile. How the hell is a poor uneductated USC alum supposed to feel included if you don't walk him through it step by step?

A simple "Yes, that is dishonest" would have sufficed.

Again.... If they are using the effective tax rate and by comparison we are higher, then that is not dishonest. If they are using the brackets as justification for the statement then it is dishonest.

You forgot to provide him directions on how to actually READ the profile. How the hell is a poor uneductated USC alum supposed to feel included if you don't walk him through it step by step?

:corn:

Wow. Dem's fighting words.

Cawacko are you going to take that?

:corn:

Wow. Dem's fighting words.

Cawacko are you going to take that?

Oh, he's harmless. SF suffers from that well known disease called envy and jealousy that yours truly's school can whip up on anyone he supports. Year after year he gets beaten down and every now and then he must lash out. His doctor said its good for him to vent.

Oh, he's harmless. SF suffers from that well known disease called envy and jealousy that yours truly's school can whip up on anyone he supports. Year after year he gets beaten down and every now and then he must lash out. His doctor said its good for him to vent.

I'm shocked. You're going to let that slide? Maybe he's right about USCers.

Back