Superfreak is a joke tax "expert"

I'm shocked. You're going to let that slide? Maybe he's right about USCers.

USC alum have a form of little mans disease... once his bluff has been called he can do nothing else but try to divert the topic. He is all talk, which is common for an internet warrior. I on the other hand am all talk, which is common for an internet warrior.

:ninj:

USC alum have a form of little mans disease... once his bluff has been called he can do nothing else but try to divert the topic. He is all talk, which is common for an internet warrior. I on the other hand am all talk, which is common for an internet warrior.

:ninj:

That's it I challenge you to a duel. Your f'd up city had crappy weather on Sunday and delayed my flight for over two hours. I read some brochure that said Denver gets sunshine 300 days out of the year. Well the last two times I've flown through there the weather has sucked and I've had major delays. Next time it happens to me I'm leaving the airport to come find you and put my foot up your *ss!

That's it I challenge you to a duel. Your f'd up city had crappy weather on Sunday and delayed my flight for over two hours. I read some brochure that said Denver gets sunshine 300 days out of the year. Well the last two times I've flown through there the weather has sucked and I've had major delays. Next time it happens to me I'm leaving the airport to come find you and put my foot up your *ss!

Easy Red.

Of course it rains when you coasters stop by... we don't want you getting any ideas about staying. We want you to pack your bags and head on back to whichever coast you belong on. The delays are just our way of saying howdy with a nice one finger salute.

As for the duel... BIG mistake... I stand 4'9" and weigh 438 pounds. I am a friggin weeble. I may wobble but you can't knock me down. Besides everyone of my uppercuts would effective see its arc peak right as it connected with your nuts. All in all... it would be a bad day for you.

Back