Supplier of weapons for genocide denies genocide taking place.

There are 2.25 million people living in Gaza. According to the Palestinians, there have been 34,000 deaths. I don't know of any "genocide" where 99% of the supposed targeted victims survived...
Yes, you do. It's happening now in Palestine.
Let's not ignore the West Bank, wherein genocidal Jews are murdering Palestinians daily. They murdered almost 500 in 2023 before the Palestinian resistance launched its reprisal action on October 7th

It still amounts to less than 2% of the population. Genocides don't happen at 2% loss rates. Get back to me when the Palestinians in Gaza have suffered like 500,000 to 750,000 casualties. Then you might have a case. Of course, that's something like 15 to 20 times the current casualty rate so I don't see that happening any time soon.

6acqrb.jpg
I'm quite enjoying watching you wriggle. The figures of over 35,000 dead, including over 16,000 kids and over 18,000 other people, mainly women , are only contested by the guilty.
If you'd have been defending the death camps at Nuremberg, along with other genocide buffs evident here, you could have claimed that it wasn't a genocide as there were still a lot of Jews left.
You're a sicko dumbass. Begone.

So, there is no genocide in Gaza.

So, there was an attempt of genocide when the terrorist group, Hamas, murdered 1269 people, infants beheaded and burned alive.

Hamas says that Oct 7 will continue over and over and over. This is an attempt of genocide by Hamas.

Hamas supports genocide of Israelis.

Of course they do.

Hamas is worse than ISIS.

The US State Department has designated Hamas as a terrorist group on October 8, 1997.

Hamas supports genocide of Israelis.

It has been proven that the terrorist group, Hamas, uses human shields and hides in refugee camps and hospitals.

It has been proven that the terrorist group, Hamas, uses human shields and hides in refugee camps and hospitals.

Back