Supplier of weapons for genocide denies genocide taking place.

The UN is lying then by their own standards

It gives me great pleasure to clarify your prosemitic dumbass position;

By Abeer Salman, Richard Roth, Jeremy Diamond and Sugam Pokharel, CNN

(CNN) — The United Nations on Monday clarified that the overall number of fatalities in Gaza tallied by the Ministry of Health in Gaza remains unchanged, at more than 35,000, since the war broke out between Israel and Hamas on October 7.

The clarification comes after the UN humanitarian agency OCHA (United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs) published a report on May 8 with revised data regarding the number of Palestinian casualties in the war. The UN agency in its report reduced the number of women and children believed to have been killed in the war by nearly half.

The number was reduced because the UN says it is now relying on the number of deceased women and children whose names and other identifying details have been fully documented, rather than the total number of women and children killed. The ministry says bodies that arrive at hospitals get counted in the overall death count.

Are you going to apologize ?

Thanks for confessing that the Gazan health ministry numbers make no distinction between Hamas fighters and innocent civilians.

So quoting the 35,000 number as if it means innocent civilians is either naive, or intentionally deceptive.

Hamas has tens of thousands of soldiers, and their support network obviously includes very large numbers of civilians engaged in logistical and administrative support for Hamas.

I have no doubt that life is hellacious in Gaza now.

But I don't think we have the data and information to leap out of our chairs and rush to the conclusion "those Jews" are genocidal maniacs acting in ways that are equivalent to Hitler and Nazi Germany.

In fact, rushing to that conclusion seems like a premeditated act of confirmation bias

As I said previously- it's the genocidal Jews who make no distinction between resistance fighters and civilians. That's evident from the death toll;

(CNN) — The United Nations on Monday clarified that the overall number of fatalities in Gaza tallied by the Ministry of Health in Gaza remains unchanged, at more than 35,000, since the war broke out between Israel and Hamas on October 7.

The clarification comes after the UN humanitarian agency OCHA (United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs) published a report on May 8 with revised data regarding the number of Palestinian casualties in the war. The UN agency in its report reduced the number of women and children believed to have been killed in the war by nearly half.

The number was reduced because the UN says it is now relying on the number of deceased women and children whose names and other identifying details have been fully documented, rather than the total number of women and children killed. The ministry says bodies that arrive at hospitals get counted in the overall death count.

https://kesq.com/news/national-worl...hanged-after-controversy-over-revised-data-3/

I'm quite enjoying watching you wriggle. The figures of over 35,000 dead, including over 16,000 kids and over 18,000 other people, mainly women , are only contested by the guilty.
If you'd have been defending the death camps at Nuremberg, along with other genocide buffs evident here, you could have claimed that it wasn't a genocide as there were still a lot of Jews left.
You're a sicko dumbass. Begone.
Watching me wiggle? Genocide requires the systematic eradication of a people. Killing 1 or 2% of the population of a country in a WAR is normal business. I can't help that the Gazans absolutely and totally suck at fighting wars against a real military and that they end up taking way more casualties than their enemy.

I want a winner. If that means Gaza can defeat Israel, okay, fine by me. But we know that isn't going to happen. So, the outcome I want is for Israel to beat Gaza and the Palestinians there down to a point where they decide and agree to never fight another war with Israel again. This is the last war they fight. That's what I want for an outcome.

I don't want a ceasefire that results in Hamas recovering, the Palestinians in Gaza continuing to spread their hate of Jews to their children, and low level warfare to go on for decades into the future. That is the only reason both Israel and Egypt keep their borders with Gaza tightly controlled and closed. Neither nation wants the kind of violent shit the Palestinians through groups like Hamas spilling over into their country.

It gives me great pleasure to clarify your prosemitic dumbass position;

For what, another UN lie perpetrated by some member nations that hate Jews? The UN has adopted since about 1967, over 300 resolutions condemning Israel, more than any other nation on the planet. Yet, that same organization has NEVER condemned any actions by the Palestinians, Hamas, the PLO, or other known and designated Palestinian terrorist groups.

The UN has ZERO credibility when it comes to this current war, ZERO.

So, there is no genocide in Gaza.

So, there was an attempt of genocide when the terrorist group, Hamas, murdered 1269 people, infants beheaded and burned alive.

Hamas says that Oct 7 will continue over and over and over. This is an attempt of genocide by Hamas.

Hamas supports genocide of Israelis.

Of course they do.

Hamas is worse than ISIS.

@moon loves both Hamas AND ISIS. Aloha Snackbar.

How does it feel to be exposed as a prosemitic dork ?

Haw, haw.................................haw.

So the UN lied that Hamas soldiers were women and children.

How does it feel to be exposed as a terrorist liar?

Meh, Muslims lie to please the demon you bow to. Taqiyya is how Muzzie Beasts justify the filthy lies you tell for your god Muhammad and his pet demon Allah.

Thanks for confessing that the Gazan health ministry numbers make no distinction between Hamas fighters and innocent civilians.

So quoting the 35,000 number as if it means innocent civilians is either naive, or intentionally deceptive.

Hamas has tens of thousands of soldiers, and their support network obviously includes very large numbers of civilians engaged in logistical and administrative support for Hamas.

I have no doubt that life is hellacious in Gaza now.

But I don't think we have the data and information to leap out of our chairs and rush to the conclusion "those Jews" are genocidal maniacs acting in ways that are equivalent to Hitler and Nazi Germany.

In fact, rushing to that conclusion seems like a premeditated act of confirmation bias
So then- 35,000 dead. Of these we know that more than 16,000 were children. Of the remaining 18- 19,000 we know that the majority were women. Let's say that the majority is 12,000 women . That would leave 7,000 dead men. How many of these 7,000 dead men would you guess to be active resistance fighters ? Let's plump for a generous half. That leaves another 3,500 dead civilians making a total of 31,500 dead civilians, mostly women and children.
It's unacceptable, of course. Israel has forfeited the moral right to exist.

So the UN lied that Hamas soldiers were women and children.

How does it feel to be exposed as a terrorist liar?

Meh, Muslims lie to please the demon you bow to. Taqiyya is how Muzzie Beasts justify the filthy lies you tell for your god Muhammad and his pet demon Allah.
Your UN claim was garbage. The death toll is in excess of 35,000, mostly women and children. You're a moronic ghoul.

Says a probable descendant of European invaders who butchered the indigenous Indians . You reek of racism. Begone.
Nah. We didn't get here until the early 20th Century.
Our indigenous Americans were already fucked over by then.
We had nothing to do with it.

No- the UN has corrected the figure. 35,000 + murdered including over 16,000 children. You're nothing but a whimpering prosemitic wretch clinging to a lie.

The UN lied.

Hamas tries to portray their soldiers as "women and children." The sleazy fucks at the UN dutifully recited terrorist propaganda, as they always do.

Oh and moron, "prosemitic" isn't a word. Yes, I am Pro-Israel - as any decent person is in regard to the ONLY functioning democracy in the Middle East.

The UN lied.

Hamas tries to portray their soldiers as "women and children." The sleazy fucks at the UN dutifully recited terrorist propaganda, as they always do.

Oh and moron, "prosemitic" isn't a word. Yes, I am Pro-Israel - as any decent person is in regard to the ONLY functioning democracy in the Middle East.
Did the UN really say Israel has killed fewer people in Gaza?

No, is the short answer.

Sure it is. You'll find it included in reference works in their next editions.

You'll probably find yourself referenced as a ' dumbass prosemite '

Haw, haw.........................haw.

Back