Surprise surprise. Cervical cancer vaccine is dangerous.

tell that to the parents with graduate degrees and far more money then you or I that had there kid vaccinated and now that kids sick.

You should ALWAYS question medical procedures.

Yes, indeed, you should.

That vaccine was not adequately tested before being released. This was, I believe, one of those situations where HPV seemed to be spreading at an alarming rate and there was pressure to have something out there, so the vaccine was approved before its safety was evaluated. This is not to be condoned nor encouraged.

Oh I’m really glad you posted this because my sister in law recently asked me if I thought she should have by niece vaccinated with this – their doctor was pushing for it.

Oh, and of course, because I wouldn’t want to see Top lose any money. Jesus.

Darla, you're niece is (quite literally) several thousand times more likely to die from cervical cancer from being unvaccinated with disease than because of deaths unlinked to the vaccine that Chapdog is posting because of his paranoia and confirmation bias.

More than 1000 peole died after 9/11 because they were too scared to take a plane and drove their cars instead. Don't give into paranoid fear.

Yes, indeed, you should.

That vaccine was not adequately tested before being released. This was, I believe, one of those situations where HPV seemed to be spreading at an alarming rate and there was pressure to have something out there, so the vaccine was approved before its safety was evaluated. This is not to be condoned nor encouraged.

Gee, whose opinion should I give more weight here? Top’s or Thorn’s? I’m just stumped.

Thanks for the further info Thorn. I didn’t know it was rushed.

And no one thinks the timing of the law exempting vaccine makers from product liabliity had anything to do with the push to get this out there ?

Darla, you're niece is (quite literally) several thousand times more likely to die from cervical cancer from being unvaccinated with disease than because of deaths unlinked to the vaccine that Chapdog is posting because of his paranoia and confirmation bias.

More than 1000 peole died after 9/11 because they were too scared to take a plane and drove their cars instead. Don't give into paranoid fear.

They’re not dying at 9 years old from it, which is my niece’s age. There’s zero reason for her to be pushed into this. We can wait. Maybe they can experiment on Topper’s family instead.

They’re not dying at 9 years old from it, which is my niece’s age. There’s zero reason for her to be pushed into this. We can wait. Maybe they can experiment on Topper’s family instead.

When do they get the retrovirus that causes it Darla? Once she gets it the vaccines not of use any longer.

it still amazes me how many people just listen to what they are told. May interest some of you to know that hospitals are now flip flopping on the 1day old infant hep shot. They used to encourage it and recommend it. Now they make it available if you sign a wavier.. and no longer push it.

But.. to some of you you will just always believe what the dr says at this moment in time. Good luck to you all.

The modern vaccine fearmongering isn't anything new. This has been going on since the 50's:

Unholy_three.png

The Polio vaccine, of course, later went on to save tens of millions of lives.

When do they get the retrovirus that causes it Darla? Once she gets it the vaccines not of use any longer.

Cervical cancer is a very slow-moving cancer, and 3 thousand deaths a year is so miniscule that to me there is no doubt this vaccine is an over-reaction. She is far more likely to be killed in a car wreck, which is why I’d rather spend my time brainwashing her on not getting into cars when one of her friends has been drinking.

This is a whole big panic for no reason. My niece is not going to die from cervical cancer. She’s not getting vaccinated at this time. Period.

it still amazes me how many people just listen to what they are told. May interest some of you to know that hospitals are now flip flopping on the 1day old infant hep shot. They used to encourage it and recommend it. Now they make it available if you sign a wavier.. and no longer push it.

But.. to some of you you will just always believe what the dr says at this moment in time. Good luck to you all.

Sheep

HPV is not the only cause of cervical cancer. There is NEVER a reason to throw an untested vaccine out there. They don't even know if it's all that effective yet.

You should look into the rotavirus vaccine they released in 1998 I believe it was.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/113/4/e353

This happens entirely too often.

Cervical cancer is a very slow-moving cancer, and 3 thousand deaths a year is so miniscule that to me there is no doubt this vaccine is an over-reaction. She is far more likely to be killed in a car wreck, which is why I’d rather spend my time brainwashing her on not getting into cars when one of her friends has been drinking.

This is a whole big panic for no reason. My niece is not going to die from cervical cancer. She’s not getting vaccinated at this time. Period.

The vaccine isn't against "cervical cancer" Darla. It's against an STD. This STD causes most cervical cancers. She may get it in the 40's and the cause be from much younger.

The vaccine isn't against "cervical cancer" Darla. It's against an STD. This STD causes most cervical cancers. She may get it in the 40's and the cause be from much younger.

I know what the vaccine is Water. She's 9. She's not sexually active.

we know they won't be experimenting on Dhula the barren spinsters child.
If I had a teenage daughter she'd get it. I'm not one of these Dr's are evil uneducated morons.

The modern vaccine fearmongering isn't anything new. This has been going on since the 50's:

Unholy_three.png

The Polio vaccine, of course, later went on to save tens of millions of lives.

Now go tell that to the thousands and thousands of children and families who now deal with autism on a daily basis after listening to the dr's and doing the "right" thing in vaccinating.

Don't EVER try to convince these people, though, that it wasn't the vaccine that did it. Like most of them, I watched my normally developing son disappear before my eyes within a week of his mmr.

You have no idea how many times I've heard this from 9/11 truthers, people who don't believe in the moon landing, extra terrerestrial fanatics, young-Earth creationists...

i dont care what you do. Im just am bringing up the issue so that people can make educated choices about vaccinating there kids.

Now if that choice becomes mandate.. then yes i will fight.

Anyway, thanks for posting this Chap. It’s important, I’m glad that I know about it, and I’d rather ignore this rapidly devolving thread going forward.

Back