Swallow this, liberals

Not true. Property managers were accused of using a code to discriminate. When the Trumps were made aware of it they put an immediate end to the practice. Whereas. when Hillary was made aware, over and over again that Benghazi needed more security she ignored the pleas and good men died.

Dude and liberals like him, find it necessary to lie and misrepresent; because they're scared they can't win, if they are honest.

He was given it for not being bush........... Do you always kick it here w/ racist like sick lil lary?? I thought you were better than that......

Using that criteria Trump should get it too.

You liberals are silly. The Nobel Peace Prize is a joke as evidenced by B Hussein Yobabymama getting it.

But I bet it made you all moist in your private places when he did

Bullshit. Early on, he refused to rent to blacks and Hispanics in one of his developments.

(Edit) - I see Bill already covered that. Thanks, Bill.

What is wrong with not renting to spics or blacks?

I don't rent to muslimes. I don't want my properties to blow up

You liberals are silly. The Nobel Peace Prize is a joke as evidenced by B Hussein Yobabymama getting it.

It didn't strike me that he was saying approvingly why Obama received the silly award.

Bullshit. Early on, he refused to rent to blacks and Hispanics in one of his developments.

(Edit) - I see Bill already covered that. Thanks, Bill.

except for the fact that the case was dropped and no penalties were levied......that means even the courts recognized there was nothing there.....

You think so?? I WAS AGAINST HIM GETTING IT, the committee took the vote while I was out of the room..........:palm:

He was probably more surprised than anyone he was chosen.

You really should worry more about yourself, certainly more than sniffing & speculating about others private places.......... This is a political board, not your perv board, perhaps you can keep the lines you use there-there........

Show where it was "his" policy, Dude.
The rest of your comment, is just you being desperate. :p

Remember how you used to call people names, when you were frustrated, just before you were perma-banned. :eek2:

Bill already covered it and provided a link, dickhead. Read it.

I'm amused at you and your Dude fixation. Much like your pathologically lying hero, Trump, and his birther fixation.

Not true. Property managers were accused of using a code to discriminate. When the Trumps were made aware of it they put an immediate end to the practice. Whereas. when Hillary was made aware, over and over again that Benghazi needed more security she ignored the pleas and good men died.

Yeah, sure they did. They did what they were told.

Bill already covered it and provided a link, dickhead. Read it.

I'm amused at you and your Dude fixation. Much like your pathologically lying hero, Trump, and his birther fixation.

But I asked you, Dude.
Could you please roll over in bed and ask "Bill" to allow you to post proof of what you're asserting? :p

Read the article. It wasn't dropped. It was settled. You do know what that means, don't you?

absolutely.....when a case is "settled" by the defendant promising always to follow the law (which they obviously have to do anyway) and nothing more, it means that everyone realizes the plaintiff hasn't a chance in hell of proving his case......and that is what happened........next argument!.....

absolutely.....when a case is "settled" by the defendant promising always to follow the law (which they obviously have to do anyway) and nothing more, it means that everyone realizes the plaintiff hasn't a chance in hell of proving his case......and that is what happened........next argument!.....

Your ignorance of the legal system is astounding and on par with your ignorance on all other matters. "Settled" means Trump negotiated and paid a fine without having to admit guilt. How old are you, anyway? 12?

Back