Swallow this, liberals

Your ignorance of the legal system is astounding and on par with your ignorance on all other matters. "Settled" means Trump negotiated and paid a fine without having to admit guilt. How old are you, anyway? 12?

Would you care to show the Courts ruling on this, where they passed judgement; which is what's done at the conclusion of a successful lawsuit?

"HE" did or did some of his employees, domerDude?

Now, think carefully before answering; because if you're going to hold him accountable for his employees actions, then you'll be admitting that Obama is responsible for Hillary's failure on Behghazi, her "deleted" e-mails, and the action of others in his administration.

:chesh:
What a crock of shit. You think his employees came up with the program by themselves? Trump was merely following his father's lead. Pops took taxpayer money and built a real estate empire.

He didn't rent to colored people either.

Not true. Property managers were accused of using a code to discriminate. When the Trumps were made aware of it they put an immediate end to the practice. Whereas. when Hillary was made aware, over and over again that Benghazi needed more security she ignored the pleas and good men died.
Nonsense, they fought it in court.

Nonsense, they fought it in court.

And settled for an undisclosed amount of cash to avoid litigation. That's what a settlement is. In the settlement, it is common that the defendant also not have to admit guilt.

The ignorance of some on this forum truly astounds me.

absolutely.....when a case is "settled" by the defendant promising always to follow the law (which they obviously have to do anyway) and nothing more, it means that everyone realizes the plaintiff hasn't a chance in hell of proving his case......and that is what happened........next argument!.....

So now you've changed your mind that it was not "dropped"?

It means the defendant agrees to pay a fine to avoid further litigation that they realize will cost them more. Try to educate yourself, moron.

What a crock of shit. You think his employees came up with the program by themselves? Trump was merely following his father's lead. Pops took taxpayer money and built a real estate empire.

He didn't rent to colored people either.

So you only have your ASSumptions to fall back on. :good4u:

And settled for an undisclosed amount of cash to avoid litigation. That's what a settlement is. In the settlement, it is common that the defendant also not have to admit guilt.

So you admit there was no LITIGATION and no Court DECISION.
Thanks for playing, Dude. :good4u:

Yep...after mounting a failed counter suit against the govt, Trump directed Cohn to settle the case. In the end, Trump got off easy....although 'dropped' is a joke.

They were now forced to obey existing non discrimination laws. That, and spend money advertising that they are now renting to minorities.

That alone must have kept those racist fucks awake at night.

Then you have a link that shows the Court's decree on the matter and what decision they made?
In front of your face. I can only lead you to the door. I can't force you to open it.

If, as you falsely claim, the case was 'dropped', the Trumps would be free to continue to discriminate.

How exactly did this all work out again?

In front of your face. I can only lead you to the door. I can't force you to open it.

If, as you falsely claim, the case was 'dropped', the Trumps would be free to continue to discriminate.

How exactly did this all work out again?

You're still unable to provide the Court decree, HUH??

Your ignorance of the legal system is astounding and on par with your ignorance on all other matters. "Settled" means Trump negotiated and paid a fine without having to admit guilt. How old are you, anyway? 12?

actually I am a 64 year old attorney who knows that Trump paid no fine in this case....that is how we know that the plaintiff's had no case.....it was settled for a promise not to violate the law......

Back