Syria and political hypocrisy

The ability to trust anyone in the world was killed dead by Bush for some.

I don't hate mankind at that level and never will

If that were the case, Bush's administration would have used it as an excuse to invade, it would have made it more legitimate at the time because of 911, instead, they used the WMD excuse. Both being bogus.

He *DID* use it as a reason to invade Iraq.

Are you also only 12 years-old and have no personal recollection of the leadup to the invasion of Iraq?

Just because your liberal overlords keep beating the mantra into your head that the only reason for the invasion was WMDs, does not make it so.

There was a whole case laid out against Saddam, of which WMDs were only a piece of.

Google the Salman Pak training facility, the Boeing 707 airplane fuselage used for terrorist training.

Do some reading for God's sake, instead of mouthing outdated disproven talking point.

I do not expect from someone who do not know and understand common history and strategy to understand.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance it is the illusion of knowledge" Stephen Hawking

great line.

the right in this country succeeded in producing an atmosphere in which many cant tell what a fact is anymore.

Are you also only 12 years-old and have no personal recollection of the leadup to the invasion of Iraq?

Just because your liberal overlords keep beating the mantra into your head that the only reason for the invasion was WMDs, does not make it so.

There was a whole case laid out against Saddam, of which WMDs were only a piece of.

Google the Salman Pak training facility, the Boeing 707 airplane fuselage used for terrorist training.

Do some reading for God's sake, instead of mouthing outdated disproven talking point.

its was lies you fool.

don't expect us to share your belief in a lie

Oh hey, I posted the links verifying that Saddam was offering $25K rewards to the surviving family members of suicide bombers in Israel.

You know, the thing I posted that you said I couldn't prove, but which everyone with half a brain already knew anyway?

Yeah, that.

oh really I didn't see it can you link me up please

Lol, I suggest you read the links I provided, thanks.

This from a non liberal source.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/beating-the-dead-horse-of-salman-pak/

Christ on His throne... how does one person get so dense?

I said there were terrorist training camps in Iraq. You rebut this with a link saying there was no Saddam-Al Qaeda link?

Is Al Qaeda the world's only terrorist organization? Saddam was paying suicide bombers striking in Israel...

That's just the tip..

Your link says interrogations of *SADDAM* prove this.

Al Qaeda was known to be inside Iraq prior to the invasion. The contention from the left has been that Al Qaeda was inside Iraq without Saddam's approval.

LOL!

I assure you, *NO ONE* did anything in Iraq without Saddam's approval. And if you're really interested in a discussion about it, you can YouTube the old video of the late Christopher Hitchens smashing Bill Mahr on this point.

Really... you're impossible.

we are not Isreal huh.

the Syrian weapons now floating on the winds of war cant strike US either.

why do you have differing ideas about Isreal?

You liberals just make up shit as you go along...

Rana does.

The other day she claimed to be a big fan of André 3000 and Outkast, but didn't get his name right and couldn't name any of their songs.

The really funny thing was: she said she liked 'em because they don't ever say "nigga" in their work.

I bet she tells other liberals about how she loves hip-hop and is down with all the brothers and sisters.

Your wrong and you refuse the facts to remain wrong

that is your choice even if it is a stupid one

Christ on His throne... how does one person get so dense?

I said there were terrorist training camps in Iraq. You rebut this with a link saying there was no Saddam-Al Qaeda link?

Is Al Qaeda the world's only terrorist organization? Saddam was paying suicide bombers striking in Israel...

That's just the tip..

Your link says interrogations of *SADDAM* prove this.

Al Qaeda was known to be inside Iraq prior to the invasion. The contention from the left has been that Al Qaeda was inside Iraq without Saddam's approval.

LOL!

I assure you, *NO ONE* did anything in Iraq without Saddam's approval. And if you're really interested in a discussion about it, you can YouTube the old video of the late Christopher Hitchens smashing Bill Mahr on this point.

Really... you're impossible.

The site was to train Iraqis in counterterrorism, as per our boots on the ground inIraq, and CIA intel, your throwing a hissy fit and calling me names doesn't change the facts.

thank the internets for killing their game.

they cant do the two step anymore with facts.

talking to one group one way and another group differently.

the internets means they get recorded and people hear the hypocracy

Your religious zeal to believe something relayed from a New Yorker magazine article is noted.

Yet, that does not make it fact.

It is the CIA, the Senate, even the Bush administration's facts, not the New Yorker's, they just report the facts.

Back