Taichiliberal, 12b ban 10 days...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Apparently I didn't announce this when the ban took place, and I really don't know if it is still going on or how long it has left if it is....

Taichiliberal was banned for 10 days for a 12b violation.

Apparently I didn't announce this when the ban took place, and I really don't know if it is still going on or how long it has left if it is....

I was curious.

In Russia, people just disappear. LOL

What's the ban for having multiple screen names, and why dont you enforce it?
Your "bans" are meaningless and a joke.

What's the ban for having multiple screen names, and why dont you enforce it?
Your "bans" are meaningless and a joke.

Multiple screen names are legal. The only hard rule is 12B.

10. Dual Accounts - Don't go overboard. I'll allow a couple, but myriad accounts will not be allowed... and duplicates used to break rules will result in temp banning for all accounts... and removal of duplicates.

BTW, a good way to find out a violator's socks is to look at who disappears along with the banned account. Example: Matt Dillon and Wolverine. :)

Taichiliberal's last post was on the 2nd: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...an-skip-taking-the-MCAT&p=5270165#post5270165

Find out who hasn't posted since then. LOL

Last edited:
Multiple screen names are legal. The only hard rule is 12B.

10. Dual Accounts - Don't go overboard. I'll allow a couple, but myriad accounts will not be allowed... and duplicates used to break rules will result in temp banning for all accounts... and removal of duplicates.

BTW, a good way to find out a violator's socks is to look at who disappears along with the banned account. Example: Matt Dillon and Wolverine. :)

Lets get fucking real, the issue is not a couple of dual accounts, but dozens, and you know it. Dont play children's games. Lets start with Dutch Uncle.

Lets get fucking real, the issue is not a couple of dual accounts, but dozens, and you know it. Dont play children's games. Lets start with Dutch Uncle.
Dozens of accounts would difficult to manage. Those with multiple accounts, especially late on a Friday or Saturday night (the best time to go sock hunting), are vulnerable. LOL

I don't have any socks; only the one account, but I'm happy to discuss why and who you think my socks are.

I'm pretty open about being both a sock-hunter and anti-sock. It's part of the JPP fun. :)

I wonder who he really is

Shoresy is clearly a sock.

IMHO, Taichi's offense was gray, but Shoresy's are both very clear and repeated...but I'm not running things. :)

The offending post:
Aww, Primo needs attention...I guess his pimp is late with his boy toy tonight...must be tough, being a former National Front flunkie living in Thailand with nothing to do but troll the world on the net.

Dozens of accounts would difficult to manage. Those with multiple accounts, especially late on a Friday or Saturday night (the best time to go sock hunting), are vulnerable. LOL

I don't have any socks; only the one account, but I'm happy to discuss why and who you think my socks are.

I'm pretty open about being both a sock-hunter and anti-sock. It's part of the JPP fun. :)

I am open to playing your games, sweetie, but it just proves how total bullshit your rules are. After all there aren't many posters on this board, but dozens upon dozens of screen names. I guess management needs this to rake in the advertising $$. For me, I prefer an ad blocker. Then I cant see all those companies pissing their money away advertising here for nothing.

I am open to playing your games, sweetie, but it just proves how total bullshit your rules are. After all there aren't many posters on this board, but dozens upon dozens of screen names. I guess management needs this to rake in the advertising $$. For me, I prefer an ad blocker. Then I cant see all those companies pissing their money away advertising here for nothing.

I'm not Damo, dumbass. If I was, Taichi would have gotten a warning and Shoresy would have been gone within a fucking day.

Also I'd be tempbanning any member who makes a violent threat against another as STY did to evince a few days ago.

Get a fucking grip, sweetheart.

Staff claims that ads bring in very little money.

You are all one and the same, my dear.
Interesting POV, ff.

I divide JPP members into three groups:
1. Honest, sane people, many of whom I like even if I disagree with them.
2. Angry but sane people simply venting.
3. Angry but mentally ill people.

Groups 1 and 3 are my favorites. 1 because it's nice to have online friends. 3 because understanding what is wrong with someone is interesting to me. Although I never worked in psychology, it was a major and I applied it throughout my professional life which, literally, involved life and death situations. It was important to know if a person could be relied upon in a dire situation.

Diagnosing nutjobs on JPP is just a hobby, like my paracord jewelry and welding. You have actually surprised me with your accusations, since I previously categorized you as being in group 2.

Although I think you are speaking what you honestly believe, what you believe is paranoid and erroneous. This could be for two reasons: alcohol (a very common mood disruptor) or mental illness. Differentiating the two takes multiple posts over a span of time.

In short, give you time to sober up and see if you react differently. :)

Back