Taichiliberal, 12b ban 10 days...

If aliens ever do invade our planet- I'm sure they will be doing some studies on the human brain!

Perhaps aliens could tell us what the 12b violation really is all about!

People can make any racist statement they want here- People are allowed to threaten each other with their lives- Trolls are allowed to exist and open trolling threads!

You are allowed to ignore others- but that does not stop people you ignored from being able to read your comments and still comment on them!

You are allowed to call the president a CHILD MOLESTER! And, of course, a common response to that is retaliating by calling them a Child Molester- which is a natural trap here, and you will be banned for it.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO START A THREAD WITH A TOTAL LIE! Fake news is encouraged here!

YOU ARE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO CALL EACH OTHER CHILD MOLESTERS!

SO YES! THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME DOUBLE STANDARDS AND STRANGE CONTROVERSIAL FORUM RULES.

Last edited:
If aliens ever do invade our planet- I'm sure they will be doing some studies on the human brain!...

According to some Trumpers, they already have invaded and are already studying the human brain...but go through the anus to do it.

The rule is to control personal attacks....which, IMO, as stated above, should also include violent threats.

Apparently I didn't announce this when the ban took place, and I really don't know if it is still going on or how long it has left if it is....

Taichiliberal was banned for 10 days for a 12b violation.

On 6/27/2022 Sailor was given a 30 day ban for his 3rd 12b violation. Before his suspension was over Sailor started and new account "Theywillneverlearn" and he was back posting on this forum. Maybe you ought to check this out.

On 6/27/2022 Sailor was given a 30 day ban for his 3rd 12b violation. Before his suspension was over Sailor started and new account "Theywillneverlearn" and he was back posting on this forum. Maybe you ought to check this out.

VPNs tend to throw off tracking and proving a member is a sock. Sleuthing isn't good enough...at least that's my understanding. :)

OTOH, if it's sufficiently proved a person dodged a ban...even two months after the fact, it's up to management to decide on the repercussions.

VPNs tend to throw off tracking and proving a member is a sock. Sleuthing isn't good enough...at least that's my understanding. :)

OTOH, if it's sufficiently proved a person dodged a ban...even two months after the fact, it's up to management to decide on the repercussions.

Goat knows a lot about this. Management should consult him, eh? lol

Goat knows a lot about this. Management should consult him, eh? lol

Being intelligent and being crazy are two different things. I have no doubt goat/CO/Runny is smarter than the average bear, but he's nuttier than a grandma's fruitcake.

"Boy toy" is a common gay term. Like gay boi or boypussy.

Agreed. It doesn't necessarily mean underaged. It could be a 18+ year old with an old goat in his 40s to 50s.

Example below. That said, while I previously stated that, had I been in charge, I'd have issued Taichi a warning. However, if he's already been warned a number of times, then he only fucked himself by going close, if not over, the line.

Still, that doesn't explain Shoresy.

4nk35i.jpg

Actually sometimes women would call them their boy toys. Like gigolos or something.

Another excellent point; Cougars and their boy toys...meaning young, but legal-aged males sought by older females...often 35-50.

FWIW, when I was younger, cougars were a lot of fun. :)

Yet Jack got 3 months (because the pussy posse squealed like a child with a soiled diaper) for a very controversial post.

I am open to playing your games, sweetie, but it just proves how total bullshit your rules are. After all there aren't many posters on this board, but dozens upon dozens of screen names. I guess management needs this to rake in the advertising $$. For me, I prefer an ad blocker. Then I cant see all those companies pissing their money away advertising here for nothing.

I wonder why its always the ones with nothing to contribute that complain the most.....

You should hear him whine about the Amazonians. I mean, it's only been five years.

Some people just like to whine. Life is pain. Sad but true. Some people push through it and make the best of it, others whine. He whines.

I'm still trying to figure out why some are negative than positive. I can understand balance, but it's the particulars that interest me.

The doxxing angle limits specific information on members, but their views are free for all to see.

In many ways, this is like Alan Turing's dilemma.

What's the ban for having multiple screen names, and why dont you enforce it?
Your "bans" are meaningless and a joke.
There is zero consistency.

A doxxing cunt whose life revolves around trolling this board can post someone's real name 5 times, nothing happens.

Tachi --someone who actually contributes intelligent commentary-- gets banned for this stupid, innocuous bullshit.

It's a joke.

Back