Taichiliberal, 12b ban 10 days...

Yeah. I like him and want him around even though he's an angry gay sailor with a yuge need for a release.

He does seem troubled but, IMO, it has more to do with elderly chronic pain...and self-medication...than sexual preference.

Lets get fucking real, the issue is not a couple of dual accounts, but dozens, and you know it. Dont play children's games. Lets start with Dutch Uncle.

Dutch Uncle has no socks. He has plenty enough stupid on his 1 main account.

You're seriously tarding it up to the max here, huh?

I read his post. It wasn't targeted to the younger ones. But the pussy posse knew that...and cried and squealed anyway.

Good for you. Didn't see it that I recall. But yeah sure it's all the former Amazon ppl that you KKKers obsess over who got him banned. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

(or maybe someone(s) else reported him and the three mods agreed. could happen.)

Good for you. Didn't see it that I recall. But yeah sure it's all the former Amazon ppl that you KKKers obsess over who got him banned. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

(or maybe someone(s) else reported him and the three mods agreed. could happen.)

Now I'm a KKKer (whatever that is)? Is that an accusation that I'm racist?

If you recall, Jack and I didn't necessarily get along. But his post did not validate his ban.

Mr. Tiny Penis....

6tavd1.jpg

Now I'm a KKKer (whatever that is)? Is that an accusation that I'm racist?

Nope, it's a reference to the psychos of Toxic's gossip grrrls gang. Maybe I should call them the 3Gs. lol

If you recall, Jack and I didn't necessarily get along. But his post did not validate his ban.

I guess the mods thought otherwise then. He could have returned two months ago. Unlike the leader of the GGG, he's moved on.

Back