Taichiliberal, 12b ban 10 days...

I still don't know what the justifications for a Vitamin B12 suspension actually are.

TDAK refuses to stop bring up pedophilia with his baseless accusations, but apparently that devolved mutant is OK.

What does one have to actually do to be suspended?
Is there an actual criterion, or do the mods wing it?
I suspect the latter, but it's more a matter of curiosity than actually caring. It's not my website to determine how it's run.

I myself have been given a permanent partial banishment in that I cannot start new threads or access The War Zone, but the administrators will not acknowledge this.

I still don't know what the justifications for a Vitamin B12 suspension actually are.

TDAK refuses to stop bring up pedophilia with his baseless accusations, but apparently that devolved mutant is OK.

What does one have to actually do to be suspended?
Is there an actual criterion, or do the mods wing it?
I suspect the latter, but it's more a matter of curiosity than actually caring. It's not my website to determine how it's run.

I myself have been given a permanent partial banishment in that I cannot start new threads or access The War Zone, but the administrators will not acknowledge this.

Why don't you just read the rules dumbass? :rofl2:

Dutch claims that I have received several warnings but did not say what I was warned about? I'd like to hear from him, as he is a notorious liar. Libel is his most common tactic.

Dutch is a very frustrated "man"? Who is very insecure about anyone he feels is trying to show him up. Spoiler alert - showing Dutch up is pretty darn easy.

Who rights the laws? Who rules on their Constitutionality? Who has the power to sign or veto a bill? Playing the blame game isn't a winning strategy.

It's been over 80 years and you're blaming FDR?

Yes, but, my broader point is that people who are just starting to notice this are wrong to think that it's a recent phenomenon.

Dutch claims that I have received several warnings but did not say what I was warned about? I'd like to hear from him, as he is a notorious liar. Libel is his most common tactic.
If that were true, you'd have quoted it.

Anyone can make a false statement. Example:

Controlled Opposition propositioned me. He demanded some erect dick pics or he'd start lying about me on JPP.
I, of course, refused to concede to psychotic cyberstalkers.

FWIW, I believe all pedos should be physically castrated since chemical castration isn't working. Yes, even retroactively for people like Prince Andrew, Slick Willie and Pedo Don.

If that were true, you'd have quoted it.

Anyone can make a false statement. Example:

Controlled Opposition propositioned me. He demanded some erect dick pics or he'd start lying about me on JPP.
I, of course, refused to concede to psychotic cyberstalkers.

FWIW, I believe all pedos should be physically castrated since chemical castration isn't working. Yes, even retroactively for people like Prince Andrew, Slick Willie and Pedo Don.

What have I received several warnings about? It is a simple question. We understand that you cannot answer it.

Back