Taichiliberal, 12b ban 10 days...

That's when the Court acquiesced to FDR's court packing threats. From that moment onward, it was nothing more than a political tool. Especially with Douglas and Black on the bench.

Who rights the laws? Who rules on their Constitutionality? Who has the power to sign or veto a bill? Playing the blame game isn't a winning strategy.

It's been over 80 years and you're blaming FDR?

Apparently I didn't announce this when the ban took place, and I really don't know if it is still going on or how long it has left if it is....

Taichiliberal was banned for 10 days for a 12b violation.

Here's another power trip point mod point out the reason for the ban specifically or stfu about banning people who call you racist fucks out!

Here's another power trip point mod point out the reason for the ban specifically or stfu about banning people who call you racist fucks out!

You're back! I keep wondering if you were ever able to do your long-awaited trip to visit Africa. I think you said you were planning to go in 2020, but then we had the pandemic.

There is zero consistency.

A doxxing cunt whose life revolves around trolling this board can post someone's real name 5 times, nothing happens.

Tachi --someone who actually contributes intelligent commentary-- gets banned for this stupid, innocuous bullshit.

It's a joke.
It may seem innocuous to you but Damocles must protect his site from what he considers a grave threat.

Touchy is a lying arrogant stain.

Shoresy is clearly a sock.

IMHO, Taichi's offense was gray, but Shoresy's are both very clear and repeated...but I'm not running things. :)

The offending post:
Yea. That's really testing the rule. Boy toy has nothing to do with being a pedo.

Cougars have them all the time.

I am open to playing your games, sweetie, but it just proves how total bullshit your rules are. After all there aren't many posters on this board, but dozens upon dozens of screen names. I guess management needs this to rake in the advertising $$. For me, I prefer an ad blocker. Then I cant see all those companies pissing their money away advertising here for nothing.
When I first got here, they used to play a game that was enhanced by numerous players.

I believe that's why the socks are allowed.

Back