Taichiliberal, 12b ban 10 days...

Another excellent point; Cougars and their boy toys...meaning young, but legal-aged males sought by older females...often 35-50.

FWIW, when I was younger, cougars were a lot of fun. :)
Did they pay for the horse/carriage, or did you?

Controlled Opposition got warned several times, but I agree he should have been banned.
LOL. I feel like the kid in school who doesn't have cable t.v..

I have all of these people on ignore, and am blissfully ignorant of these issues.

For cougars too.

Lady G(raham) has numerous boy toys for pay. They gave him that nickname.

LOL...I guess Grahamm is a cougar!

Agreed Graham is a cougar….but is he a cougar pitcher or a cougar catcher? With a name like Lady G, I’m guessing catcher.

I don't know, guess she got bored and left. Did you see Damo's post about ban evasion? I wonder what True Companion(tm) thinks of that? :laugh:
She left at the height of the '16 election when the Hillary bashing peaked.

She's back under the same screen name.

Yea. That's really testing the rule. Boy toy has nothing to do with being a pedo.

Cougars have them all the time.

Agreed that the term “boy toy” isn’t necessarily Pedo and is often used for young 18-20something male companions of older males or females.

It appears so. Not my problem, just curious on the rules and where the limits are....self-preservation don'tcha know. LOL
I think it's a proof thing. As you already mentioned, VPNs make it harder. Given that 'Sailor' never came back, I believe you are correct.

LOL. I feel like the kid in school who doesn't have cable t.v..

I have all of these people on ignore, and am blissfully ignorant of these issues.

FWIW, I have no one on ignore nor have I ever thread banned anyone.

Back