Taliban Celebrate Three Years in Power with Parade at Bagram Air Base

one more question what other President in the HISTORY of the USA has EVER trusted an enemy with getting our troops out of a war zone SAFE, that we had been fighting them in for YEARS?
NONE.
and it was one of the MOST STUPIDEST things I have ever heard of.
Have a nice day
Nixon... (Vietnam)

Nixon... (Vietnam)
NO Nixon wasn't stupid enough to think the Viet, Cong or North Vietnamese would help us out and PROTECT our people while doing it.
Trump was stupid enough to think he could trust the Taliban and they would be good little boys and protect us and help us get out of there,
Remember we had been fighting and killing them for 20 years.
have a nice day

And under what administrations were the Taliban able to obtain power in the region? And what administration officially entered diplomatic exchanges with the Taliban?

Who turned down the Afghan's gov't offer to hand over Bin Ladin and his cohorts on the stipulation that they be tried by the Hague (international court on war crimes)?

What administration accepted the time frame for US troops and such to leave Afghanistan?

And under what administrations were the Taliban able to obtain power in the region? And what administration officially entered diplomatic exchanges with the Taliban?

Who turned down the Afghan's gov't offer to hand over Bin Ladin and his cohorts on the stipulation that they be tried by the Hague (international court on war crimes)?

What administration accepted the time frame for US troops and such to leave Afghanistan?
IF you would have read the " agreement" you would have known this stuff so don't tell us you did.
In the " agreement " Trump helped the Taliban get seats in the Afghan government and gave them a way to take it over.
it was those " administrations "
again go and actually read it and you just and I say JUST might be able to stop making yourself look like a stupid asshole
have a nice night

IF you would have read the " agreement" you would have known this stuff so don't tell us you did.
In the " agreement " Trump helped the Taliban get seats in the Afghan government and gave them a way to take it over.
again go and actually read it and you just and I say JUST might be able to stop making yourself look like a stupid asshole
have a nice night
There never was an Afghan government. It was always the US. Taliban always controlled Afghanistan.

have a nice night
WTF are you babbling about? PAY ATTENTION: I put those question in so that MAGA mooks like T.A. in his OP would have to actually do research to answer. If they don't do so honestly, THEN I correct them WITH THE FACTS, which is what you briefly allude to here.
Got that bunky? I hopes so, because it makes you look less stupid when you pop off like you did.

There never was an Afghan government. It was always the US. Taliban always controlled Afghanistan.
what are you talking about?
who do you think we were there helping for 20 years?
the Afghan government fell apart with Trumps help.
Have a nice day

WTF are you babbling about? PAY ATTENTION: I put those question in so that MAGA mooks like T.A. in his OP would have to actually do research to answer. If they don't do so honestly, THEN I correct them WITH THE FACTS, which is what you briefly allude to here.
Got that bunky? I hopes so, because it makes you look less stupid when you pop off like you did.
sorry I answered their question for you

Back