Target CEO responds to Kamala — We are not price gouging.

Without wishing to be pedantic, TOP, I honestly don't feel that you're aware of what the majority of Americans want.

I really don't think you've spent enough time in
Boston,
New York,
Philadelphia,
Baltimore,
DC,
Seattle,
Portland,
San Francisco,
and Los Angeles
to know how many millions upon millions of people live in coastal urban areas,
and how different their core political values are from yours.

I believe that you're making Richard Nixon's mistake
of imagining a "moral majority" that's not as big as you think it is,
and those actually in it are not universally regarded as moral.

It's perfectly fine to say that you want different things than I do,
but you're underestimating how many people are on my side.

Even the most die hard Trump supporters don't expect him to win the "popular vote,"
so what does that mean?
Toxic lives in a large urban area -- Columbus, Ohio -- where the majority of citizens share your values and opinions. She chooses, like pEarl and the other deplorable MAGATs, to remain blind to reality. We must not tax the uber wealthy or otherwise address income inequality, because one day pEarl and Toxic may be uber wealthy, too.

And we'll all be able to fly by flapping our arms. :laugh:

I'm sure that you believe that I'm somehow unaware... But i'm pretty sure I'm correct...;) This election will not be decided by the your like-minded people in the 9 urban areas that you listed.... You've got to stop the rest of the United States... All those unsophisticated people that you dislike...;)
We'll see, won't we?

Toxic lives in a large urban area -- Columbus, Ohio -- where the majority of citizens share your values and opinions. She chooses, like pEarl and the other deplorable MAGATs, to remain blind to reality. We must not tax the uber wealthy or otherwise address income inequality, because one day pEarl and Toxic may be uber wealthy, too.

So you're mad about the cost of things and outraged by a proposed solution to it. Get fucking real, you mindless midget.

I will say that I enjoy the sheer desperation that TOXIC and her people are shamelessly displaying throughout the Democratic convention. Their meltdown escalates every night that they make bigger and better fun of their utter stupidity worshipping a corrupt felon and illiterate racist.

You're very welcome. I went back and edited it to add the average salary of a Target employee. It's odd how MAGATs see no problem here. But then willful ignorance IS their forte.
Leonardo Dicaprio Killers of the Flower Moon fee was 30 million

the average hourly pay for a Film Crew in the United States is $21.28 an hour.

Its odd u don't see a problem with it

Where would the Hildebeast be if she didn't ride Bubba's coattails and let him fuck whoever he wanted to.
I don't know and neither do you, Dog.

But you are a MAGA moron...so you have to suppose, since she is a woman, that the only way she got as far as she did was by using a permissive sex attitude. No way, in your estimation, would she, or any woman, ever have achieved anything as a results of competence.

In any case, your question might make more sense if you had asked, "If it weren't for Hillary's help and guidance, would Bill Clinton ever have been president?"

I do not know about that either...and neither do you.

I don't know and neither do you, Dog.

But you are a MAGA moron...so you have to suppose, since she is a woman, that the only way she got as far as she did was by using a permissive sex attitude. No way, in your estimation, would she, or any woman, ever have achieved anything as a results of competence.

In any case, your question might make more sense if you had asked, "If it weren't for Hillary's help and guidance, would Bill Clinton ever have been president?"

I do not know about that either...and neither do you.
I never accused the Iron Lady, Thatcher, of fucking her way to the top, Frank.

They say behind every great man ... is a woman rolling her eyes.

I never accused the Iron Lady, Thatcher, of fucking her way to the top, Frank.

They say behind every great man ... is a woman rolling her eyes.
No...she was an arch conservative.

Dog...wake the fuck up. You are gonna walk into a wall and hurt yourself.

TRANSLATION:

Kamala Harris wants to do things that might benefit the working class. The Republicans prefer that billionaires be allowed to become trillionaires at the expense of those working stiffs.

TRANSLATION:

She is a woman...and the only way she could possibly have made it in politics is to use sex. No way she, or any woman, could do that on political competence.
Target CEO responds to Kamala — We are not price gouging.

Target CEO addresses ‘price gouging’ accusations in retail

Target CEO Brian Cornell said there’s no room for price gouging in the competitive retail landscape.

Cornell was asked whether the tactic boosted Target’s profits, after Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris outlined a plan to stop price gouging.

He spoke to CNBC after Target beat quarterly earnings expectations.

There’s no room for price gouging in an ultra-competitive business like retail, Target CEO Brian Cornell said Wednesday.In an interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” the retail chief disputed campaign talking points accusing grocers of inflating prices. He said retailers have to be responsive to customers or risk losing business.

He was asked by CNBC’s Joe Kernen, who referred to comments by Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris and asked if Target or its competitors ever benefit from price gouging. Harris last week proposed the first-ever federal ban on “corporate price-gouging in the food and grocery industries,” saying some companies are charging excessively and fueling household inflation.

“We’re in a penny business,” Cornell responded, noting the small profit margins in the retail industry. He described the many places that customers can turn to check for lower prices or to find merchandise elsewhere, from going to stores to browsing on their phones to compare the prices of a gallon of milk at different retailers.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/21/target-ceo-brian-cornell-weighs-in-on-price-gouging.html

Marxists like Kamala have childlike minds.
Excuse me it's price gaging as the kamal clearly stated.

Harris has no idea what causes prices to rise and fall.

Reactions: TOP
No...she was an arch conservative.

Dog...wake the fuck up. You are gonna walk into a wall and hurt yourself.
Conservative ... and the Hildebeast was not.

LOL, ... sorry I'm not woke enough for you, Frank.

Conservative ... and the Hildebeast was not.

LOL, ... sorry I'm not woke enough for you, Frank.
Doesn't matter if you are woke enough for me, Dog.

What matters is that you are not woke enough for you.

As I said, I just don't want you to hurt yourself.

Back