Target CEO responds to Kamala — We are not price gouging.

TRANSLATION:

Kamala Harris wants to do things that might benefit the working class. The Republicans prefer that billionaires be allowed to become trillionaires at the expense of those working stiffs.

TRANSLATION:

She is a woman...and the only way she could possibly have made it in politics is to use sex. No way she, or any woman, could do that on political competence.
How many million/billionaires have already spoken at the dnc?.

As to the Kamal Brandon was quite clear that the criteria he used to select a vp was genitalia and pigmentation. She couldn't win one delegate when she ran for president but now she better than sliced bread? Stfu dipshit

How many million/billionaires have already spoken at the dnc?.

Beats me. How many?

As to the Kamal Brandon was quite clear that the criteria he used to select a vp was genitalia and pigmentation. She couldn't win one delegate when she ran for president but now she better than sliced bread? Stfu dipshit
Okay...keep talking about how bad she is.

IF you do that, though, when she kicks Trump's ass in November...it will be remembered that he had his ass seriously kicked by a loser.

You really would do your cause a good favor by shutting the fuck up yourself.

Beats me. How many?

Okay...keep talking about how bad she is.

IF you do that, though, when she kicks Trump's ass in November...it will be remembered that he had his ass seriously kicked by a loser.

You really would do your cause a good favor by shutting the fuck up yourself.
Bernie, pritzker, Mike Obama just to start with

Again id rather lose for being right than winning for being a hypocritical donkey fucking ass wipe like you

Bernie, pritzker, Mike Obama just to start with

Only three you could come up with. Sounded to me as though you had a couple of dozen.

Again id rather lose for being right than winning for being a hypocritical donkey fucking ass wipe like you
Okay...so lose.

But you still will be a hypocritical donkey fucking ass wipe.

Nobody can take that away from you!

Target CEO Brian Cornell seems more like he is trying to make a political poke at Kamala Harris rather than defend the Retail Industry for their low margin of profits. Most especually, since Kamal Harris has not TARGETED Target as someone on her list of what she has referred to as PRICE GOUGERS. So CEO Brian Cornell must be speaking from a guilty concience or some political motivation or something other than anything helpful.

I can remember back when Target was a discount store, and a value, that competed with K-Mart, Wallmart, Gibson Discount Centers, and other Independent discount retail stores. Well, K-Mart and other large Discount Retail chains like Gibson's failed when Wallmart started their Big Box Store Sam's Warehouse, and Costco, another BIG BOX store came on the scene.

Target has been through many facelifts since they were actually a discount store chain. Today they are anything BUT a discount store, and are just part of the STRIP MALL Scene now, having to compete with Home Depot, Lowe's, Best Buy, WalMart, Costco, Sam's Warehouse, and all the other Strip Mall CLUSTERFUCKS. And let me tell you their prices are not even that competitive at all. They are generally a waste of my time, as I have compared their prices and they not any cheaper, and most likely higher on everything I could get elsewhere cheaper.

When Target copied WalMart and opened their Grocery Market, they modeled themselves after the High End Grocery stores like World Foods, City Market, SPROUTS, Trader Vic's, and all of their clones and FANCY-DANCY want-to-be's!

If you are looking to spend as much money as you can, and or if it makes you feel better about yourself, or more important to shop where the RICH PEOPLE shop, by all means go buy groceries at TARGET. BE SEEN THERE- you may even run into your buddies that hang out at Starbucks.

BUT YOU ARE JUST BLOWING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY- AS TARGET IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST PLACES IN TOWN TO BUY A BILL OF GROCERIES.

AND Target CEO Brian Cornell IS FULL OF SHIT!

Last edited:
Only three you could come up with. Sounded to me as though you had a couple of dozen.

Okay...so lose.

But you still will be a hypocritical donkey fucking ass wipe.

Nobody can take that away from you!
How many million/billionaires need to be in your party before you realize you pieces of shit are just low life maggots? Look who the fuck I'm asking, a hypocritical pos low life maggot.

Comparing apples with oranges never works out. Try harder.
No its not u stupid slut

movies have a budget/operating expense just like Target does

Apple chose to pay Dicaprio 30 million and set workers 22.00 an hour

It took 100 days to shoot Killers of the Flower Moon.

Target chose to pay its CEO 19 million for the year and avg store workers salary of 26.00 an hr

How many million/billionaires need to be in your party before you realize you pieces of shit are just low life maggots? Look who the fuck I'm asking, a hypocritical pos low life maggot.
It Depends, Yak...it Depends.

Doesn't matter if you are woke enough for me, Dog.

What matters is that you are not woke enough for you.

As I said, I just don't want you to hurt yourself.
Well, I guess I could ...

Refuse to work
Pay no taxes
and collect welfare

...if I was younger.

Get back in control. You already look like an out-of-control moron. You cannot do much about the "moron" part, but even a moron like you can handle the out-of-control element.

Retail is gouging through buy ups and mergers. They have nearly eliminated the competition. The prices are what they say they are. The lack of competition kills price wars. Remember when gas stations had price wars, and gave away green stamps, or cups and glasses. Remember when they pumped gas and checked oil levels? They do not have to because the hundreds of gas companies have been whittled down to few, who control the market. Department stores are down to a few. We have an oligopoly.
Check out cable prices. No real difference. Phones are not competing. Grocery is not worth driving to the next store. Now grocery is pushing another huge buyup. It will not be good for the consumer.

Retail is gouging through buy ups and mergers. They have nearly eliminated the competition. The prices are what they say they are. The lack of competition kills price wars. Remember when gas stations had price wars, and gave away green stamps, or cups and glasses. Remember when they pumped gas and checked oil levels? They do not have to because the hundreds of gas companies have been whittled down to few, who control the market. Department stores are down to a few. We have an oligopoly.
Check out cable prices. No real difference. Phones are not competing. Grocery is not worth driving to the next store. Now grocery is pushing another huge buyup. It will not be good for the consumer.
So you idiots think controlling prices will fix the problem. So we will go from having food available to no food available. The best antidote to high prices is don't buy the product.

Back