Target CEO responds to Kamala — We are not price gouging.

Toxic lives in a large urban area -- Columbus, Ohio -- where the majority of citizens share your values and opinions. She chooses, like pEarl and the other deplorable MAGATs, to remain blind to reality. We must not tax the uber wealthy or otherwise address income inequality, because one day pEarl and Toxic may be uber wealthy, too.

And we'll all be able to fly by flapping our arms. :laugh:
yes.

transing kids at school is what everyone wants.

:tardthoughts:

Who has even mentioned controlling prices BUT YOU?

I have heard no one mention controlling prices!
Um...Gecko...

Harris price control plan is an ugly case of bad economics
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › columnist › 2024/08/21 › h...
1 hour ago — Kamala Harris is trying to deflect from the pain of high inflation during the Biden-Harris administration. But her price control plan is a ...

I have the same number of primary votes as Heels Up Harris...zero (0).
HEY PANTS DOWN EARL, I am going to start referring to you as PANTS DOWN EARL!

What do you think about that- PANTS DOWN EARL?

Hey, if you can't handle it- DON'T DISH IT OUT- PANTS DOWN EARL!

Didn't your parent teach you respect?

Obviously not!

HEY PANTS DOWN EARL, I am going to start referring to you as PANTS DOWN EARL!

What do you think about that?

Hey, if you can't handle it- DON'T DISH IT OUT- PANTS DOWN EARL!
Would it be better to say that you have the same number of primary votes as Heels Up Harris...none (0)?

The problem is leftists have controlled education for decades so what we are left with is millions of people who have learned what to think not how to think.
We're working on making sure that changes.... We will go back to the kind of education that our students deserve...

It's impossible to take either her or Tim seriously... They inspire no one With their phoniness... That hate for president trump is pretty intense though... So there's still some work to do... Some people will believe anything they're told when the hate is great....patience, tolerance, and the truth will win in the end... And it will so be worth it...
Oh, the irony! You should get a real job, writing for The Onion or SNL! :laugh:

Who has even mentioned controlling prices BUT YOU?

I have heard no one mention controlling prices!
Ok I'll play along. If the kamal wants to stop price "gaging" as the idiot called it, how will she do that without controlling prices?

Then theres this

"We capped the cost of insulin at $35 a month. (Applause.) Yes."

So the kamal intends to "cap" prices while simultaneously not controlling the prices? I do want to take you seriously but...

Ok I'll play along. If the kamal wants to stop price "gaging" as the idiot called it, how will she do that without controlling prices?

There there is this

"We capped the cost of insulin at $35 a month. (Applause.) Yes."

So the kamal intends to "cap" prices while simultaneously not controlling the prices? I do want to take you seriously but...

The price of insulin was a negotiated price between Medicare and the drug's manufacturer- NOT PRICE FIXING AT ALL!

No one forced anyone's hand here- THIS WAS VOLUNTARY AND PERFECTLY DEMONSTRATES HOW GOVERNMENT CAN PARTNER WITH WILLING MANUFACTURERS! The Insulin manufacturer CAPPED their own price, and Medicare found this to be acceptable and affordable to most of our elders that rely upon medicare- THAT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR BY THE WAY! Nothing is free- not even Medicare.

And it will encourage other drug manufacturers to make deals like this with the government! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET as this takes hold. This will also save BILLIONS OF DOLLARS to the tax payers that fund Medicare.

You should read the BILL!

Last edited:
Heels Up Harris is a rich target for her failed policies and Tampon Tim is a rich target for his lies...Valor Thief.

Tim allowed Minneapolis to burn and his wife opened the windows to smell the odor of burning tires longer.

Kamala started a fund to release the anarchists and arsonists from jail...to burn and riot.

The price of insulin was a negotiated price between Medicare and the drug's manufacturer- NOT PRICE FIXING AT ALL!

No one forced anyone's hand here- THIS WAS VOLUNTARY AND PERFECTLY DEMONSTRATES HOW GOVERNMENT CAN PARTNER WITH WILLING MANUFACTURERS!

You should read the BILL!
Did you miss this, Gecko:

USA Today
1 hour ago — Kamala Harris is trying to deflect from the pain of high inflation during the Biden-Harris administration. But her price control plan is a ...

Reactions: TOP
Did you miss this, Gecko:

USA Today
She's illiterate in so many ways.... Economics and finances are just the tip of the iceberg.

Back