Target CEO responds to Kamala — We are not price gouging.

The price of insulin was a negotiated price between Medicare and the drug's manufacturer- NOT PRICE FIXING AT ALL!

No one forced anyone's hand here- THIS WAS VOLUNTARY AND PERFECTLY DEMONSTRATES HOW GOVERNMENT CAN PARTNER WITH WILLING MANUFACTURERS!

You should read the BILL!
Why did the govt feel compelled to "negotiate" with anyone if it wasn't to control prices?

Last edited:
Indeed...scatological prose is the order of the day with the far left loons.
The far left loons are busy trying to Google "scatological."

What kind of prose did he accuse us of?

In the vernacular of the times..."raised in a barn, were you...?"

Too funny.

Approximately 40 million people are currently living with HIV, and tens of millions of people have died of AIDS-related causes since the beginning of the epidemic. Many people living with HIV or at risk for HIV infection do not have access to prevention, treatment, and care, and there is still no cure.

Approximately 40 million people are currently living with HIV, and tens of millions of people have died of AIDS-related causes since the beginning of the epidemic. Many people living with HIV or at risk for HIV infection do not have access to prevention, treatment, and care, and there is still no cure.
Diesel lets men fuck him in the ass than he sucks their cocks

Did you miss this, Gecko:

Harris price control plan is an ugly case of bad economics
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › columnist › 2024/08/21 › h...
1 hour ago — Kamala Harris is trying to deflect from the pain of high inflation during the Biden-Harris administration. But her price control plan is a ...
I do not read USA today, as they are not a source of news- all USA today does is post major news stories from other original news sources- Both LIBERAL and CONSERVATIVE news sources.

I prefer to use original NEWS sources that are more reliable! I DO NOT BELIEVE FOX NEWS AND NEWS NATION TO BE RESPONSIBLE OR RELIABLE NEWS SOURCES!

Next!

I do not read USA today, as they are not a source of news- all USA today does is post major news stories from other original news sources- Both LIBERAL and CONSERVATIVE news sources.

I prefer to use original NEWS sources that are more reliable! I DO NOT BELIEVE FOX NEWS AND NEWS NATION TO BE RESPONSIBLE OR RELIABLE NEWS SOURCES!

Next!
There are several links, Gecko and CNN has a video.

Lol, you're a fucking idiot.

Why did the govt feel compelled to "negotiate" with anyone if it wasn't to control prices?
It was not the goal to control prices, it was the goal to be able to negotiate for lower prices.

What? Are you stupid?

Have you ever worked in SALES? Prices are negotiated in a FREE ENTERPRISE world!

When drugs become generic, after patents have expired, THE PRICE CAN THEN BE NEGOTIATED LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE!

Last edited:
There are 1%ers who see the injustice and want things to change. Not all are Republicans...or conservatives. The ones with a brain and a sense of ethics cannot stomach you morons.
so it's possible for Trump to actually desire populist things.

thanks for confirming that.

It was not the goal to control prices, it was the goal to be able to negotiate to lower prices.

What? Are you stupid?

Have you ever worked in SALES? Prices are negotiated in a FREE ENTERPRISE world!
But it controls the price doesn't it? I am stupid but notwhere near as stupid as you if you believe your own bullshit which apparently you do.

Back