Target CEO responds to Kamala — We are not price gouging.

As much as I could be flattered that you and your butt buddy, pEarl, fantasize about my sex life, you need to leave my name out of your undeserving mouth, faggot ass bitch.
I find it hilarious you are so insecure in your masculinity that you have to say such bad things about people that are different.

shallow and stupid...and now we can add homophobic

Reactions: TOP
I find it hilarious you are so insecure in your masculinity that you have to say such bad things about people that are different.

shallow and stupid...and now we can add homophobic
I'm insecure in my masculinity?? 🤣 Bitch, go hang out in the kiddy pool.

But it controls the price doesn't it? I am stupid but notwhere near as stupid as you if you believe your own bullshit which apparently you do.
Dude everything you own and ever bought- you bought it at a price established from a negotiated price your seller had with their source that supplied it to them.

This is not rocket science or voodoo economics- IT'S CALLED FREE ENTERPRISE!

Right but not with the govt dude
This is why you MAGATARDS are so fucked up!

You are trying to play politics, that play into your same old tired and crazy CONSERVATIVE narrative that government is just in the way- While trying your best to handicap, bankrupt, and under fund the government.

The Democrats keep proving that the Government can actually be helpful to THE PEOPLE, and improve their lives, and can be able to NEGOTIATE PRICES for medicare and medicaid patients- AND IN WAYS THAT INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT ABLE TO NEGOTIATE THESE PRICES FOR THEMSELVES!

You are a MAGATARD, so I do not even expect you to understand anything!

All you HATEFUL idiots understand is HATE- HATE- HATE!

So you go suck on a sour pickle and we will keep looking out for you and THE PEOPLE! OK?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
At least you accept you're a pile of hypocritical pieces of shit. Good for you you retarded donkey humper.
If you are trying to say that YOU accept that you are a hypocritical piece of shit...you are doing a very job of it.

Try to regroup. I know...it is hard for people like you to do so...but at least give it a try.

The rest of us can have a laugh at seeing the effort.

This is why you MAGATARDS are so fucked up!

You are trying to play politics, into your same old tired and crazy CONSERVATIVE narrative that government is just in the way- While trying your best to handicap and bankrupt and under fund the government.

The Democrats keep proving that the Government can actually be helpful to THE PEOPLE, and improve their lives, and can be able to NEGOTIATE PRICES for medicare and medicaid patients- AND IN WAYS THAT INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT ABLE TO NEGOTIATE THESE PRICES FOR THEMSELVES!

You are a MAGATARD, so I do not even expect you to understand anything!

All you idiots understand is HATE- HATE- HATE!
The govt fixing the price of insulin is nothing but playing politics. Pardon me if I ignore your bullshit.

The govt fixing the price of insulin is nothing but playing politics. Pardon me if I ignore your bullshit.
We do not care about your unknowing opinions!

We just keep on voting for Democrats and doing what we do through organizing, unity, legislating, establishing consensus with America's middle class families, and working towards a more perfect UNION!

YOU CAN GO AND KISS DONALD TRUMPS HATEFUL FAT ass and give him all your money SUCKER!

Thanks in advance!

You may want to know that Donald Trump referred to his own Base as Basement Dwellers BTW! Just so you will know SUCKER!

And, he said, "I love Stupid people! They vote for me"!

Damn you people are STUPID!

Last edited:
Mergers have been going on since 1800s u stupid fuck

List of largest mergers and acquisitions​

and i am sure that during the Roman Empire days there was sword and chariot makers that merged
Have you ever had a point? Do you know why Teddy Roosevelt was called the trust buster you ignorant fool? Standard oil was broken up. American Tobacco was broken up. AT & T was broken up. You are a special kind of stupid. https://www.investopedia.com/insights/history-of-us-monopolies/

pEarl doesn't even know to form a sentence without Trump's pinky dick in his mouth anymore. Pathetic loser.
Hahaha! Yeah, he and his Toxic Twin Twat seem extra frantic, angry, and scared lately, don't they? I love it. lol

I wonder why neither of these Trumpsuckers has anything positive to say about their candidate?

Back