Teabaggees

The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 (Pub.L. 110–185, 122 Stat. 613, enacted February 13, 2008) was an Act of Congress providing for several kinds of economic stimuli intended to boost the United States economy in 2008 and to avert a recession, or ameliorate economic conditions. The stimulus package was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 29, 2008, and in a slightly different version by the U.S. Senate on February 7, 2008. The Senate version was then approved in the House the same day.[SUP]

[/SUP]It was signed into law on February 13, 2008 by President Bush with the support of both Democratic and Republican lawmakers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Stimulus_Act_of_2008

I'm reasonably sure you saw this post just before yours:

I got my check, did you get yours?

Again, we're talking about the unsuccessful stimulus, the one with the "shovel ready jobs" that nearly caused Obama a fit laughing while talking about how "shovel ready" it wasn't...

There is nothing liberal about understanding how finance and accounting works. For your sake, I sure hope you pay someone else to manage your money.

Please cite "most economists".

You're comment is of no value and therefore not an asset. :D

Republicans wish to pretend there never was a Bush stimulus package.
Republicans wish to pretend Bush policies didn't create the super recession that occurred during his administration that required stimulus packages by both Bush and Obama to save the economy. Republicans wish to pretend that the stimulus packages didn't work and that the economy isn't recovering now.

Poor Republicans. They can't seem to get it straight what happened and who was responsible.Lol

The Bush stimulus that Damocles claims Bush never signed worked so well that there was no recession, right? Because people got checks!

But then, OBAMA! :eek2:

we have a corporate media

pretending it was a liberal leaning media that helped Bush lie us to war is fucking insane

Back