Teabaggees

chaos said:
Most economists agree that our fiat currency will lose at least 50% of its value resulting in 7% inflation, so it's not only the alarmist touting this. I'm in the camp predicting deflation because I can't imagine the fed raising interest rates because of the panic it will cause on Wall Street. Plus I don't see manufacturing coming back to the states so that eventually has to lead to civil unrest.

Please cite "most economists."

USFREEDOM911 said:
So you're just another liberal, who can only see in black and white; because everything else is hidden from your ability to process.

I have no idea what you're talking about. All debt creates an asset of equal size. This is true for the same reason that double-entry bookkeeping works. So, you know, somehow I doubt you've seen something that bankers, accountants, and businessmen for the last five centuries all missed. There is nothing "liberal" about understanding how accounting and finances work.

chaos said:
Most economists agree that our fiat currency will lose at least 50% of its value resulting in 7% inflation, so it's not only the alarmist touting this. I'm in the camp predicting deflation because I can't imagine the fed raising interest rates because of the panic it will cause on Wall Street. Plus I don't see manufacturing coming back to the states so that eventually has to lead to civil unrest.

USFREEDOM911 said:
So you're just another liberal, who can only see in black and white; because everything else is hidden from your ability to process.

I have no idea what you're talking about. All debt creates an asset of equal size. This is true for the same reason that double-entry bookkeeping works. So, you know, somehow I doubt you've seen something that bankers, accountants, and businessmen for the last five centuries all missed. There is nothing "liberal" about understanding how accounting and finances work.

USFREEDOM911 said:
I'm glad we have that out of the way.
Thanks

There is nothing "liberal" about understanding how finance and accounting works. I sure hope you let someone else take care of your investments, for your sake.

chaos said:

Please cite "most economists".

I'm glad we have that out of the way. :D
Thanks

Nothing even a bit "liberal" about understanding how finance and accounting work. I sure hope, for your sake, that you've got someone else managing your money.

chaos said:

I'm glad we have that out of the way. :D
Thanks

Nothing even a bit "liberal" about understanding how finance and accounting work. I sure hope, for your sake, that you've got someone else managing your money.

chaos said:

USFREEDOM911 said:
I'm glad we have that out of the way.
Thanks

There is nothing liberal about understanding how finance and accounting works. For your sake, I sure hope you pay someone else to manage your money.

chaos said:

Please cite "most economists".

The one Bush signed . Sure. Liar.

Which one was that? The one passed in February of 2009, and added to that year's "budget" count (blame it on Bush it was his last budget year, but his had nothing to do with a huge deficit added by Obama's "shovel ready" stimulus) had no such signature. We're talking about the failed stimulus... That should be your first hint.

Which one was that? The one passed in February of 2009, and added to that year's "budget" count (blame it on Bush it was his last budget year, but his had nothing to do with a huge deficit added by Obama's "shovel ready" stimulus) had no such signature. We're talking about the failed stimulus... That should be your first hint.

Bush signed a successful stimulus?

Bush didn't sign a stimulus. Although he did the whole bailout thing that I'm guessing somebody in this thread is suggesting is a stimulus. Probably that guy who said "you mean the one that Bush signed?"...

So Bush never signed a stimulus bill?

So Bush never signed a stimulus bill?

I got my check, did you get yours?

Again, we're talking about the unsuccessful stimulus, the one with the "shovel ready jobs" that nearly caused Obama a fit laughing while talking about how "shovel ready" it wasn't...

Bush didn't sign a stimulus.

The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 (Pub.L. 110–185, 122 Stat. 613, enacted February 13, 2008) was an Act of Congress providing for several kinds of economic stimuli intended to boost the United States economy in 2008 and to avert a recession, or ameliorate economic conditions. The stimulus package was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 29, 2008, and in a slightly different version by the U.S. Senate on February 7, 2008. The Senate version was then approved in the House the same day.[SUP]

[/SUP]It was signed into law on February 13, 2008 by President Bush with the support of both Democratic and Republican lawmakers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Stimulus_Act_of_2008

The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 (Pub.L. 110–185, 122 Stat. 613, enacted February 13, 2008) was an Act of Congress providing for several kinds of economic stimuli intended to boost the United States economy in 2008 and to avert a recession, or ameliorate economic conditions. The stimulus package was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 29, 2008, and in a slightly different version by the U.S. Senate on February 7, 2008. The Senate version was then approved in the House the same day.[SUP]

[/SUP]It was signed into law on February 13, 2008 by President Bush with the support of both Democratic and Republican lawmakers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Stimulus_Act_of_2008

liberals have such fuckingly bad short term memory.......

we're talking about the Obama stimulus, shortbus......

Back