Teabagger DC Follies II

Like everyday people of this country knew the meaning of teabagging..

Good point.

Well, it’s true that these sex slang terms are probably thought up by girl-crazed liberal men in our stupid locker room banter. I don’t suppose the Con women heard it bible study. And Conservative men were most likely toe tapping in the bathroom stalls, dreaming about illicit gay sex, and were therefore out of the loop on our locker room banter.

Good point.

Well, it’s true that these sex slang terms are probably thought up by girl-crazed liberal men in our stupid locker room banter. I don’t suppose the Con women heard it bible study. And Conservative men were most likely toe tapping in the bathroom stalls, dreaming about illicit gay sex, and were therefore out of the loop on our locker room banter.

well instead of calling them teabaggers why not just call them queers..
stop pussyfooting around..

Oh Noooeess!!1shiftplusone!1!

The republicans are smart enough to take on the joking label given by liberals and use it against them!

You should make a big deal about it and cry a lot. That will make everybody see it your way!

Got news for you Damo....the woman waving the "Tea bag" Obama sign was doing so BEFORE the opposition started mocking them.

A man who can admit he's wrong, is a man worth calling friend. Most pundits who know Hannity, liberal and conservative, like him.

It's not like he had a choice....he couldn't BS his way out of it and either had to admit error or be publically ridiculed. The FACTS were against him...and it was public knowledge.

The same has happened to all the neocon pundits...thing is that it's a RARE occasion.

Oh, I answered you as the link shows...you just don't like the answers because you can't logically disprove them, nor can you disprove or refuted the link articles that factually support my answers.

As usual, you're just being stubborn to the point of insipidness. You resort to the usual idiotic tactic of never actually debating the answer while repeating your bogus claim and parroting the already answered question, claiming victory when I logically step off your merry-go-round of convoluted logic.

The recorded post is your undoing every time. And to date, you STILL cannot refute/dispute my opening post on this thread. Carry on.

Actually, you failed to answer my question, since you obviously don't like the answer.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Oh, I answered you as the link shows...you just don't like the answers because you can't logically disprove them, nor can you disprove or refuted the link articles that factually support my answers.

As usual, you're just being stubborn to the point of insipidness. You resort to the usual idiotic tactic of never actually debating the answer while repeating your bogus claim and parroting the already answered question, claiming victory when I logically step off your merry-go-round of convoluted logic.

The recorded post is your undoing every time. And to date, you STILL cannot refute/dispute my opening post on this thread. Carry on.

Actually, you failed to answer my question, since you obviously don't like the answer.

You're a liar, as the previous posts shows.....and now you're mimicking my responses, which shows how empty your arsenal of intelligent responses is. You're finished.

You're a liar, as the previous posts shows.....and now you're mimicking my responses, which shows how empty your arsenal of intelligent responses is. You're finished.
It was a simple question Libby. No reason to get into such a hissy. If you're ashamed to answer it, then just say so.

Back