Teamsters boss accepts Trump’s invitation to speak at RNC in Milwaukee as Biden loses union support

While we discuss this silliness, Joe is at home practicing how to stay awake for 90 minutes....
And speak coherently,....hold a train of thought without forgetting about what he was saying in the first place,...Stop himself from DOING THE BIDEN live on national tv,... :laugh:

For the record,....If I were Trump when I came back with my retort I would hook Joe into giving long drawn out explanations that require focus and holding a train of thought. In fact,...TRUMP WILL DO THAT. ;) How can he not when it has proven time and time again something that Joe is incapable of doing.

The Teamster president has also requested to speak at the DNC convention. So, as usual, Trumpsters shit themselves over something they really haven’t looked into beyond the headline.
Yup.

This is just Magat stupidity on full display, once again.

The Teamsters are a massive union with a diverse membership, some of whom would want to hear from Trump.

Magats are so stupid they think it is a win if simply Trump and Biden are both invited to speak.

nKmQCxt.jpg

Reactions: QP!
And speak coherently,....hold a train of thought without forgetting about what he was saying in the first place,...Stop himself from DOING THE BIDEN live on national tv,... :laugh:

For the record,....If I were Trump when I came back with my retort I would hook Joe into giving long drawn out explanations that require focus and holding a train of thought. In fact,...TRUMP WILL DO THAT. ;) How can he not when it has proven time and time again something that Joe is incapable of doing.
I LOVE that the microphones will be muted...I want them to give Joe as much time as he "needs" to reply... President Trump doen't need to prepare...He's on the right side of the issues...We all (including him) know how CNN runs a debate...they can't help themselves...
Meanwhile, Joe is practicing to stay awake...

I LOVE that the microphones will be muted...I want them to give Joe as much time as he "needs" to reply... President Trump doen't need to prepare...He's on the right side of the issues...We all (including him) know how CNN runs a debate...they can't help themselves...
Meanwhile, Joe is practicing to stay awake...
Exactly.

What did I say that was incorrect? Do you actually believe that there are Human beings no matter how evil that NEVER had a single act of goodness in their entire lives? NOT ONE? Thats absurd. I would also say the same for Mao or Stalin, the two biggest murderers the modern world has ever seen,...BOTH men of the left I might add. But in no way do those instances of good actions no matter how rare cancel out the evil they did. This is simple stuff, not hard to understand.
Okay. I wish you were the candidate for the Republican Party.

Back