Teens Shoot 3 Memphis Cops—One Officer Murdered

YES

Here u go cock face

Mulroy said his office was "actively prioritizing the Lobley case," as it falls under the V11 and Project Safe Neighborhoods initiatives with the federal government. The V11 initiative focuses on a set of 11 felonies that the DA's office prioritizes, with the goal to move them from arrest to indictment, and then disposition as quickly as possible.

"Even though Lobley was a first-time offender, his case had been accepted for federal prosecution,Mulroy added. "This is consistent with my firm belief, made a part of our 'V11' violent crime initiative, that individuals found with stolen cars and guns, or found with Glock switches, can pose a danger and must be dealt with accordingly."

https://www.commercialappeal.com/st...memphis-police-shooting-officers/73299767007/

And the blue city set him free

Mulroy is the local DA, stupid fuck. Not a fed. The guy was not in federal custody nor charged with a federal crime. But, he’s dead now, isn’t he?

Mulroy is the local DA, stupid fuck. Not a fed. The guy was not in federal custody nor charged with a federal crime.
case had been accepted for federal prosecution

what does that mean?

he was arrested the case was submitted to the feds for prosecution and accepted

They fight restrictive gun laws and protect manufacturers who flood the market from liability.

That's right, they do fight stupid restrictive gun laws. I'd bet one of those 20,000 laws on the books presently should cover what ails you.
Then, there's that pesky 2nd. Amendment... You know, the one that says the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed...

Manufacturers should be protected from frivolous lawsuits, no matter if they produce tooth paste or firearms.
People should be held responsible for their own actions, unless there's a flaw in the manufactured product.

case had been accepted for federal prosecution

what does that mean?

he was arrested the case was submitted to the feds for prosecution and accepted

Whether it was accepted for federal prosecution or not, he was arrested for possession of a machine gun in a stolen car.
During his arraignment, bail should have been set according to the crime and he should have been locked up. Period!

Dickhead just doesn't get it...

Strict, nationalized gun laws puts this kid behind bars. Thank the corrupt and bankrupt NRA for preventing that.
The kid was put behind bars and the Liberal no bail laws let him out. Do you think this thug would have obeyed gun laws. Having a machine gun was against the law and he didn’t worry about that law

That's right, they do fight stupid restrictive gun laws. I'd bet one of those 20,000 laws on the books presently should cover what ails you.
Then, there's that pesky 2nd. Amendment... You know, the one that says the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed...

Manufacturers should be protected from frivolous lawsuits, no matter if they produce tooth paste or firearms.
People should be held responsible for their own actions, unless there's a flaw in the manufactured product.

Just like cigarette manufacturers were protected, huh? By pushing a legal product that was killing large numbers of people.

The 2nd Amendment is a vestige of the 18th century and is about as applicable as the 3rd. I gotta give it to you fucks, though. You’ve managed to pack the Supreme Court with people who have morphed it into something it never was intended to be. So, we live (at least some of us) with that.

SCOTUS has also said we can enact gun laws to restrict their manufacture, sale, transport and possession. But the NRA and goons like you resist that. So, we have 40,000+ deaths per year.

Whether it was accepted for federal prosecution or not, he was arrested for possession of a machine gun in a stolen car.
During his arraignment, bail should have been set according to the crime and he should have been locked up. Period!

Dickhead just doesn't get it...

Thanks for agreeing with me that he was not on federal charges

The kid was put behind bars and the Liberal no bail laws let him out. Do you think this thug would have obeyed gun laws. Having a machine gun was against the law and he didn’t worry about that law

Be clear on what he had, stupid fuck. It was a Glock switch. Makes the HANDGUN into full firing capability.

Thanks for agreeing with me that he was not on federal charges

I thought you claimed familiarity with court cases? Whether the charges are federal or not, he should have been locked up. That's the point.
Federal gun charges would be brought for the possession of a machine gun when the other charges were filed. I'd bet there are a number of
laws on the books to send him away for many, many years. It was the judge who released him at his arraignment who should be charged with
3rd. degree murder. Just like the parents were in that case their kid shot up the school. Oh, and the kid should be publicly hung by the neck.

so now u are making an excuse on the gun he had.....well it wasnt like he had a Tommy Gun...just a FULL AUTO FIRING GLOCK

That’s exactly what he had. Unlike an actual machine gun, a smaller magazine capacity.

I would never call a bump stock a machine gun, because it’s not. But, it can fire faster than some machine guns.

The funny thing is u are a big tough on gun crime anti gun nut....and u dont have a problem with the fact that he wasnt charged federal for the machine gun he had? fucking idiot!

Local police in places like Tennessee chose not to pass on evidence to the federal DOJ. Without evidence, there is no way they even know he could be charged.

I thought you claimed familiarity with court cases? Whether the charges are federal or not, he should have been locked up. That's the point.
Federal gun charges would be brought for the possession of a machine gun when the other charges were filed. I'd bet there are a number of
laws on the books to send him away for many, many years. It was the judge who released him at his arraignment who should be charged with
3rd. degree murder. Just like the parents were in that case their kid shot up the school. Oh, and the kid should be publicly hung by the neck.

The point, illiterate fuck, that I make is that the feds don’t fuck around. You just don’t get released ROR on federal gun charges. That you fucks and the NRA resist that notion, of federalizing all gun laws just begs for more shit like this.

The kid is dead, Jethro.

Back