Teens Shoot 3 Memphis Cops—One Officer Murdered

The point, illiterate fuck, that I make is that the feds don’t fuck around. You just don’t get released ROR on federal gun charges. That you fucks and the NRA resist that notion, of federalizing all gun laws just begs for more shit like this.

The kid is dead, Jethro.

You are a dense fucking lunatic. The NRA supports locking idiots like him up, you stupid cuntface!

You are a dense fucking lunatic. The NRA supports locking idiots like him up, you stupid cuntface!

The NRA fights restrictive gun laws regarding manufacture, marketing, transport and possession, as well as additional safety features like smart guns.

Take your bullshit lies elsewhere, Buford. They don’t fly with people who know better.

The NRA fights restrictive gun laws regarding manufacture, marketing, transport and possession, as well as additional safety features like smart guns.

Take your bullshit lies elsewhere, Buford. They don’t fly with people who know better.

Link to that lie, dickhead.

They are merely full auto. You know and I know what a true machine gun is, don’t we?

Any weapon that fires continuously with the trigger pulled is considered a machine gun by the Feds.

Read and learn, dickhead

For the purposes of the National Firearms Act the term Machinegun means:

Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firear...-firearms-national-firearms-act-definitions-0

There, you fucking idiot!

Any weapon that fires continuously with the trigger pulled is considered a machine gun by the Feds.

Read and learn, dickhead

For the purposes of the National Firearms Act the term Machinegun means:

Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firear...-firearms-national-firearms-act-definitions-0

There, you fucking idiot!

You and I know what a true machine gun is, don’t we? Not to be confused with submachine guns, assault rifles, or machine pistols. And your reference there showed examples. Where was the Glock?

So, he had a Glock switch, not really a machine gun as you fucks want it portrayed.

The point, illiterate fuck, that I make is that the feds don’t fuck around. You just don’t get released ROR on federal gun charges. That you fucks and the NRA resist that notion, of federalizing all gun laws just begs for more shit like this.

The kid is dead, Jethro.

But its OK if the local blue city judge fucks around

You and I know what a true machine gun is, don’t we? Not to be confused with submachine guns, assault rifles, or machine pistols. And your reference there showed examples. Where was the Glock?

So, he had a Glock switch, not really a machine gun as you fucks want it portrayed.

A handgun with a Glock switch attached fits the definition of a machine gun under United States federal law.

. The switch is classified as a machine gun under federal law.

https://www.atf.gov/our-history/int...classified as a machine gun under federal law.

So u the anti gun nut does not support the Feds and the law on this..

So the Negro under Federal Law was in possession of a machine gun and let go and killed someone less than 30 days later ...and all u the anti gun nut can do is make excuses for it

Last edited:
A handgun with a Glock switch attached fits the definition of a machine gun under United States federal law.

. The switch is classified as a machine gun under federal law.

https://www.atf.gov/our-history/int...classified as a machine gun under federal law.

So u the anti gun nut does not support the Feds and the law on this..

So the Negro under Federal Law was in possession of a machine gun and let go and killed someone less than 30 days later ...and all u the anti gun nut can do is make excuses for it

There you go again. Find a literate 10 year old to read and explain my posts to you.

Do u agree

yes or no

Yep, as far as automatic fire.

Now, here’s a news story that says he possessed a “machine gun”. Now, fuck, what does that conjure up in the reader’s mind? Ruh, roh! Not a Glock!

Yep, as far as automatic fire.

Now, here’s a news story that says he possessed a “machine gun”. Now, fuck, what does that conjure up in the reader’s mind? Ruh, roh! Not a Glock!

Under fed law he possessed a “machine gun”.

a AR-15 is not REALLY a assault rifle....u would have to agree

So from here on out people caught with a Glock Switch while committing a crime should not be charged with a Federal crime and set free on their own recognizance ..got it! Or is it just negros caught are not to be charged

Car jack with a Glock Switch...no federal charge

Rob 7-11 with a Glock Switch... no federal charge

Last edited:
Under fed law he possessed a “machine gun”.

a AR-15 is not REALLY a assault rifle....u would have to agree

So from here on out people caught with a Glock Switch while committing a crime should not be charged with a Federal crime and set free on their own recognizance ..got it! Or is it just negros caught are not to be charged

Car jack with a Glock Switch...no federal charge

Rob 7-11 with a Glock Switch... no federal charge

You and I both know what they mean when a news source says “assault rifle”, don’t we?

You and I both know what they try to portray when they day “machine gun”, don’t we?

Now, despite what you’re trying to portray that he was “approved to be placed on federal charges” or whatever your fucking wording is, he was not.

Too bad we can’t make all gun related crimes federal crimes, huh? Then there is no ROR. But, you fucks and the NRA are again that.

Too bad we can’t make all gun related crimes federal crimes, huh? Then there is no ROR. But, you fucks and the NRA are again that.

There is a fed charge for having a Glock Switch....My God

And u are OK that the FED law already on the books was not charged in this case

Last edited:
Be clear on what he had, stupid fuck. It was a Glock switch. Makes the HANDGUN into full firing capability.

Do you even know anything about guns? A Glock that can go full auto IS by definition a machine gun

Yes, a fully automatic Glock is a machine gun under federal law because it has a Glock switch, also known as a chip, that converts a semi-automatic Glock into a fully automatic firearm. Jorge A. Leon is credited with inventing the Glock auto-sear, which was patented in 1996 and approved in 1998. Glocks with Glock switches are also known as machine gun conversion devices and violate the National Firearms Act.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock...705763A ) for,under United States federal law.

You and I both know what they mean when a news source says “assault rifle”, don’t we?

You and I both know what they try to portray when they day “machine gun”, don’t we?

Now, despite what you’re trying to portray that he was “approved to be placed on federal charges” or whatever your fucking wording is, he was not.

You fucking incompetent idiot! Bottom line, he should have been arraigned and bail set for possession of a machine gun by federal law.
We gave you the link explaining what the government designates a machine gun, the gun this asshole had falls under those definitions.
If I filed down the catch in my M-1 to make it fire fully automatic, it would then be classified as a machine gun. Read the law!
Now go away, you got your ass handed to you because you don't know a damn thing about firearms or the laws pertaining to them.
And again, the NRA supports harsh penalties for crimes committed while possessing a firearm. Another subject you lack any knowledge.

Back