Tell us your story of not choosing Gay

See how well the claim of choice goes when drilled down into

It’s an utter idiot lie that in their own souls they know is a fucking lie

Which means you were imaging hetro sex

You do realize children that age don’t know the hortizontal dance exists

Did you actually consider fucking men too?
If this is so, how is it determined that a 4 year old is non binary? Or a 12 year old should have a double mastectomy and hormone therapy...At what age do you think children have the ability to "decide" for themselves if their gender somehow doesn't match up with their birth certificate?

If this is so, how is it determined that a 4 year old is non binary? Or a 12 year old should have a double mastectomy and hormone therapy...At what age do you think children have the ability to "decide" for themselves if their gender somehow doesn't match up with their birth certificate?

12 b

Gender identification isn't the same thing as gay or straight!
There's a good percentage of the population that's sexual identity is fluid. Depending on circumstances and who they meet!.
It's not just about whether you prefer sucking cock or licking twat! It's about the attraction you have for the owner of the cock or twat!

Do you think gays should be able to use the word
"Marriage"?

If you have a boy of three telling people that they are not a boy but that they are a girl

No 12 year old is getting mastectomies you lying turd sack

This is just proof you assholes lie instead of dealing in truth

You hate peoples so you make up lies about people and medical procedures

You are a horrible human being trying to make political points by spewing fucking lies

And you expect people to use your lies instead of family decisions and medical science so your political party can have power over them

Fuck you evil liars

Eat shit out of the ass of a dead mule you useless excuse for a human being

If you have a boy of three telling people that they are not a boy but that they are a girl

No 12 year old is getting mastectomies you lying turd sack

This is just proof you assholes lie instead of dealing in truth

You hate peoples so you make up lies about people and medical procedures

You are a horrible human being trying to make political points by spewing fucking lies

And you expect people to use your lies instead of family decisions and medical science so your political party can have power over them

Fuck you evil liars

Eat shit out of the ass of a dead mule you useless excuse for a human being

So you've got nothing... how strange you say it's political because it certainly shouldn't be any such thing... if you had a daughter who is three telling you that she is a boy would you help her "transition"? How so?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chl... mastectomy,her birth name and detransitioned.

What parent would allow this? A classic example of life ruined mentally and physically...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaz...f the,high-profile interviews and appearances.

We need to develop a reliable test so that gender ambiguous fetuses can be aborted early and not forced to live with this kind of stress.
We've got to become a more humane society and raise expectations as to what quality of life is acceptable.
We tolerate far too much discomfort now.

Life must be valued in qualitative terms like everything else.
The absolute value of life concept makes us cruel savages.

I hate top more than most of you but even I have to ask how that's a 12b.

It's not. Mason has a habit of throwing shit against the walls to see what sticks. In this case, 12b's. He's reported me a few times.

As most people have figured out, Mason's gumball machine is only 2/3s full.

7oafe7.gif

n fact, most kids who have GD are aware before age 7. Many others say it is their earliest childhood memory. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...f the,among their earliest childhood memories.
Who would choose to be hated by more than half the people for being gay? Who wants to be threatened and hated? Gays and Trans are sometimes killed and tortured. Who would choose that?

Thanks for the link. Interesting that it's so young. I'd like to see more research on that to remove any parental or social influences.

Prepubescent sexual preference seems to be a contradiction, IMO, but I don't know much about child psychology other than having been one once.

I didn’t choose

I just knew I was hetro all my life

So no it’s not a choice

If it’s a choice tell us your choice story here

This is the argument that leftists will use to normalize "minor attracted persons", which is next on their agenda to turn America into a toilet.

This is the argument that leftists will use to normalize "minor attracted persons", which is next on their agenda to turn America into a toilet.
^^^
Ripe for entrapment by Special Agent STY.

Would you give money to the KKK or American neo-Nazi party, Yak? $5 is enough.

How about a dollar to the Oath Keepers? Proud Boys?....or have you given them money already?

Back