Terroists, The AIP and Palin

toppy you have been wrong on so many damn things its not even fucking funny any more.

You have flip flopped on nearly every issue I have ever seen you take up.

Grow up.

Hmm it seems that Sarah Palin did have an association.
Which the right are desperatly trying to muddy the waters up about.

So why doesnt she sue the leader of the AIP for defemation of charactor?

If you are going to attempt to sue everyone who says something wrong about you in politics you will have a very short political career as you will spend 100% of your time in court.

How would anyone know if she was a member or not?

It sure seems the leader of AIP would know that about such a famous little Alaskan.

Deshtard, Alaska independence connection 3 people removed = Palin is a terrorist
And I need to grow up.
Question. Your husband is not home right.
Answer he's not becuase your an idiot.
Shouldn't you have Kevin Bacon in that accusation somewhere

LOL

I am sure she has it on her list of things to do. Right behind, running for VP and winning the election.

Are you sugesting she cant do more than one thing at a time?

If it is so important for her to distance herself from this group then she better get crackin'.

It sure seems the leader of AIP would know that about such a famous little Alaskan.

You question a lot of things but don't question what personal motives the leader of AIP might have to claim she was one time a member? He's been shown to have lied and yet you don't question him at all.

Deshtard, Alaska independence connection 3 people removed = Palin is a terrorist
And I need to grow up.
Question. Your husband is not home right.
Answer he's not becuase your an idiot.
Shouldn't you have Kevin Bacon in that accusation somewhere

Toppy Please go back and read very carefully what I wrote.
I never said she was a terrorist, I said she had closer ties to terrorists than the idiot bullshit claimed by the right about Obama.

You question a lot of things but don't question what personal motives the leader of AIP might have to claim she was one time a member? He's been shown to have lied and yet you don't question him at all.

Oh I did not know of his known lies ,please provide them for illumination?

Toppy Please go back and read very carefully what I wrote.
I never said she was a terrorist, I said she had closer ties to terrorists than the idiot bullshit claimed by the right about Obama.

The IQ of the whole state of Nevada is lower by 10 pts cause you are there.
This is lower than swiftboating, but your a lowclass retard so it's expected.
It's funny to, so thanks:clink:

Oh I did not know of his known lies ,please provide them for illumination?

Jesus, he says she was a member of his group. It's been shown she wasn't. Dude is not telling the truth. Because you want to believe it so badly you refuse to believe anything other than what this guy is falsely claiming.

It's funny how men support her, she gets 80% approval rating as a governor.
Yet radical spinster heffer's on the dem side think she's the anti-christ

So you dont think that she could have signed on to both parties or that the Rs could fix the books to protect her?

My guess is the person who claims to "know" she was a member would show some type of evidence of such. Membership forms, registration card etc....

It's funny how men support her, she gets 80% approval rating as a governor.
Yet radical spinster heffer's on the dem side think she's the anti-christ

Listen pee wee, I never once said she was anything resembling the anti christ (I dont believe it it anyway) Can you tell me which way Alaska leans politically?

BTW I think you better look up the word spinster before you use it.

Back