Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

Concart

Contributor
It's time to stop pussyfooting around and pretending something different is going on. Pick a side. I stand with the United States Government. The Trump cult sides with Texas. Let's get this over with so we can lock up these treasonous fucks. Pretending this is something different will just allow it to fester for a longer period of time. Abbott should be arrested and charged with obstruction, as should the Governor of North Dakota. They are literally saying that if you think a Supreme Court ruling is unconstitutional, you can just ignore it.

NO YOU CAN'T.

I'm done with these traitors. It's time we put and end to this.

It's time to stop pussyfooting around and pretending something different is going on. Pick a side. I stand with the United States Government. The Trump cult sides with Texas. Let's get this over with so we can lock up these treasonous fucks. Pretending this is something different will just allow it to fester for a longer period of time. Abbott should be arrested and charged with obstruction, as should the Governor of North Dakota. They are literally saying that if you think a Supreme Court ruling is unconstitutional, you can just ignore it.

NO YOU CAN'T.

I'm done with these traitors. It's time we put and end to this.

Unfortunately, that's probably what they're hoping for.

Locking them up would only serve to rally their lunatic fringe supporters who'd call them political prisoners just as they've labeled the J6 thugs.

Send in the National Guard to enforce the Constitution, the SCOTUS ruling, and Federal law.

Unfortunately, that's probably what they're hoping for.

Locking them up would only serve to rally their lunatic fringe supporters who'd call them political prisoners just as they've labeled the J6 thugs.

Send in the National Guard to enforce the Constitution, the SCOTUS ruling, and Federal law.

100% agree. And maybe all these hot shot keyboard warriors can head to Texas with their weapons to face off against the government. We'd have fewer posters here. Win/win.

Governors do not get to decide what the Constitution says. That is a job granted to SCOTUS. Don't like it? Tough shit.

They pack the SCOTUS and then hate on the SCOTUS when it doesn’t create the chaos Putin ordered them to create

Dead party

Festering heap of evil

So you think Americans hate the constitution?

No, they think the Constitution is something they can trot out when it benefits them, and ignored when it doesn't. Now, if shitty, passive aggressive washed up substitute gym teachers are the deciding factor, Texas should win handily.

Blow them the fuck away the second they physically resist the laws being implemented

They have proven their traitor status

No, they think the Constitution is something they can trot out when it benefits them, and ignored when it doesn't. Now, if shitty, passive aggressive washed up substitute gym teachers are the deciding factor, Texas should win handily.

This is an Awesome reply :laugh:

This message is hidden because TOP is on your ignore list.

Please. You are worthless.

Another fake ignore I see... well it was in the handbook...lol PS... if you're ignoring someone you actually ignore them...:laugh:

Back