Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

I hope the feds go arrest Abotts traitorous ass and bring him to DC for trial

If his replacement reacts the same then go get him too

On and on until the Texas Republican Party all sit in prison awaiting traitor trials

Pick up your weapon boy. Put your money where you fat fucking mouth is,

Yes, SCOTUS decides. No one gives a fuck what you think, because you are a fucking moron.

only certified MORONS like yourself would believe that the founders would write a document that LIMITS the new federal government and then give that government the power to define their limitations. MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're done giving a fuck what you think. come and take them, whiny assed feminist bitch

see? you DO want an authoritarian government. and you're WRONG!!!!!!! SCOTUS does not decide what the Constitution says. It is the PEOPLES Constitution to limit the government. fucking leftist morons.

Boy they don’t educate these Russians very well

I hope the feds go arrest Abotts traitorous ass and bring him to DC for trial

If his replacement reacts the same then go get him too

On and on until the Texas Republican Party all sit in prison awaiting traitor trials

there are at least 8 million veterans in this state that would obliterate any resistance. you have zero chance to succeed, you fucking leftist traitors.

only certified MORONS like yourself would believe that the founders would write a document that LIMITS the new federal government and then give that government the power to define their limitations. MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're done giving a fuck what you think. come and take them, whiny assed feminist bitch

ROTFLMFAO!!!! So you will just sit in your mommy's basement whining but NEVER, EVER backing up your big mouth. Just as I thought. You honestly don't know what this thread is about. You are as dumb as goddamn rock. It's sublime.

there are at least 8 million veterans in this state that would obliterate any resistance. you have zero chance to succeed, you fucking leftist traitors.

Dear fucking idiot russian

Most would not fight against their own nation with Russian idiots like you

Fuck you very much

Succeed with what? You don't even know, do you? Damn, you are unintentionally the funniest fuck on here.

Dear fucking idiot russian

Most would not fight against their own nation with Russian idiots like you

Fuck you very much

if that government is letting mobs invade their state without letting them defend it, then it is not their nation and they need not worry about firing on them.

100% agree. And maybe all these hot shot keyboard warriors can head to Texas with their weapons to face off against the government. We'd have fewer posters here. Win/win.

Governors do not get to decide what the Constitution says. That is a job granted to SCOTUS. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Tucker Carlson has been urging Texas "men" to join the fight against the Feds.

An old friend of mine who's now a rwnj Xtian Trumper cultist reposted this on social media...

Screenshot-20240129-104410.jpg

I just responded with a :laugh:

Pisses him off when I do that, so I always do. :laugh:

Tucker Carlson has been urging Texas "men" to join the fight against the Feds.

An old friend of mine who's now a rwnj Xtian Trumper cultist reposted this on social media...

Screenshot-20240129-104410.jpg

I just responded with a :laugh:

Pisses him off when I do that, so I always do. :laugh:

They are doing this because they LOST IN COURT. God these people are fucking stupid. It's just amazing.

It’s a Russian bot

They try to spurn on this Putin dreamed of American civil war

Some Americans are stupid enough to follow Putin ploy

They will just quickly get dead or incarcerated

No going easy on them like we did the J/6th morons

Scatter their cells to the wind the second they get violent this go round

It’s a Russian bot

They try to spurn on this Putin dreamed of American civil war

Some Americans are stupid enough to follow Putin ploy

They will just quickly get dead or incarcerated

No going easy on them like we did the J/6th morons

Scatter their cells to the wind the second they get violent this go round

just can't wait to try and drink the blood of your 'enemies', can you, you unamerican piece of shit.

if that government is letting mobs invade their state without letting them defend it, then it is not their nation and they need not worry about firing on them.

Good luck with that. Maybe you should ask George Wallace how that worked out for him.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! So you will just sit in your mommy's basement whining but NEVER, EVER backing up your big mouth. Just as I thought. You honestly don't know what this thread is about. You are as dumb as goddamn rock. It's sublime.

Big Talker there removed the #Threeper/#Oathkeeper words from underneath his screen name shortly after the arrests for the J6 insurrection began. That tells us all we need to know about him and his "army of veterans" who would supposedly attack American citizens.

Back