Texas School District Will Let Teachers Carry Guns

Fast and Furious type exports?

P5159429_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg
you'd have to ask the ATF (federal goverment for you idiots) about those. TX sure didn't receive any income for those exports.

a large city in America. I see that Rana approves of this police state. maybe Rana would also like to see sidewalk checkpoints for papers checks and stop and frisks?

It was taken in Pittsburgh. When the SWAT team successfully managed to take down Klein Michael Thaxton without a shot being fired. Infowars pimped it incessantly. Leave it to STN to be an Alex Jones fan.

I'm looking forward to the day when the SWAT team shows up at your door to cart you off forever.

Does anyone belive that this kindergardner killer, who killed himself, was going to be detered by the idea that a teacher might have a gun? Seriously!

Does anyone belive that this kindergardner killer, who killed himself, was going to be detered by the idea that a teacher might have a gun? Seriously!

Nothing but lack of access to guns and ammo would keep a crazy person from killing massive numbers of people like he did. You can't put a gun in the hands of a 22 year old teacher and expect her to mow down an attacker.

Nothing but lack of access to guns and ammo would keep a crazy person from killing massive numbers of people like he did. You can't put a gun in the hands of a 22 year old teacher and expect her to mow down an attacker.

I think lack if access for queers to conduct their risky behavior that leads to thousands of AIDS deaths a year should be considered

How many fellow queers have you buried? How many more queer AIDS related deaths do we have to watch before you question your own behavior? Think about the strain queer behavior leading to AIDS puts in our healthcare system. And the you have queers going out trying to get AIDS on purpose because they say it makes them more queer. Do you know anyone like that?

Seems your behavior is riskier than my guns.

A 22 year old woman with a gun couldn't shoot a 20 year old man with a gun? Is that because women are weak or just the type of women you hang around with?

A 22 year old woman with a gun couldn't shoot a 20 year old man with a gun? Is that because women are weak or just the type of women you hang around with?

It's weird; alot of the argument since this incident has centered around arming principals or teachers.

It's a really hard thing to shoot someone. Especially under duress.

It's weird; alot of the argument since this incident has centered around arming principals or teachers.

It's a really hard thing to shoot someone. Especially under duress.

Yes it is hard to shoot someone. But I can guarentee that if the douchebag Lanza had an inkling that teachers were armed, he would have thought twice

Also if the teacher and principal were armed they would draw Lanzas attention thus saving more kids allowing cops to get there, or causing Lanza to just blow his own brains out sooner.

As it stands he probably walked right past the Gun Free Zone sign you think is a swell idea and those poor children were sitting ducks because Lanza knew everyone in that school was defenseless. Thanks to you and your ilk

He only offed himself when he knew the police were near and he knew that if he didn't take his own life, they surely would

Your beliefs only embolden nutjobs like Lanza and make them more likely.

the odds are good that like any coward who would kill unarmed kids, the gunman would take his own life at the sight of another armed individual ready to kill him.

Back