Texas School District Will Let Teachers Carry Guns

Does anyone belive that this kindergardner killer, who killed himself, was going to be detered by the idea that a teacher might have a gun? Seriously!

What a dumb post Jarod
The goal is to kill him before he kills as many as he wants.

I think lack if access for queers to conduct their risky behavior that leads to thousands of AIDS deaths a year should be considered

How many fellow queers have you buried? How many more queer AIDS related deaths do we have to watch before you question your own behavior? Think about the strain queer behavior leading to AIDS puts in our healthcare system. And the you have queers going out trying to get AIDS on purpose because they say it makes them more queer. Do you know anyone like that?

Seems your behavior is riskier than my guns.

does anyone have any doubt that ILA is a secret toe tapper?

It's weird; alot of the argument since this incident has centered around arming principals or teachers.

It's a really hard thing to shoot someone. Especially under duress.

If you are talking about training, yes, it takes training to become a decent marksman. But that should be encouraged. If you are talking about being under pressure... I would say it depends on the person. Many people respond better/become more focused when their life is on the line. Others panic. Panic gets you killed.

Regardless... they have a far better chance of survival with a weapon than without.

If you are talking about training, yes, it takes training to become a decent marksman. But that should be encouraged. If you are talking about being under pressure... I would say it depends on the person. Many people respond better/become more focused when their life is on the line. Others panic. Panic gets you killed.

Regardless... they have a far better chance of survival with a weapon than without.
I think if we're to have armed individuals in our public schools we would be better advised to have well trained security personnel serve that function. Just think about some poor schmuck teacher armed with a hand gun and being stuck with me or Grind in his/her class room. The temptation would be far to great.

Back