Thank you Mr. President!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
I love how the new talking point is the past tense "it didn't work."

Where does the right get their financial education?

You guys crack me up. You think 30 yrs of Republicon economic ideology can be fixed in a couple of months! It will take years to dig ourselves out of the hole you put this country in. And you will kick and scream all the way even though you will benefit.

You guys crack me up. You think 30 yrs of Republicon economic ideology can be fixed in a couple of months! It will take years to dig ourselves out of the hole you put this country in. And you will kick and scream all the way even though you will benefit.

?????....thirty years?.....the Republicans didn't control Congress for 30 years, and as I recall there was a guy named Clinton in the Whitehouse for 8......

If we are lucky we will dig out of it. But it will be painful and I am not sure we will ever be back up where we were.

Where ya been crash? We missed ya.

How dare you disrespect President Obama!

President Obama is developing an initiative to take money from the $700 billion rescue program for the banking system and make it available to millions of small businesses. "We are committed to spending it in a way that is effective and transparent."

President Obama says "“As a result of the swift and aggressive action we took in the first few months of this year, we’ve been able to pull our financial system and our economy back from the brink".

President Obama says his plan "was not designed to work in four months, it was designed to work over two years."

The plan is designed to "accelerate greatly throughout the summer and the fall", said President Obama.

How dare you disrespect President Obama!

President Obama is developing an initiative to take money from the $700 billion rescue program for the banking system and make it available to millions of small businesses. "We are committed to spending it in a way that is effective and transparent."

President Obama says "“As a result of the swift and aggressive action we took in the first few months of this year, we’ve been able to pull our financial system and our economy back from the brink".

President Obama says his plan "was not designed to work in four months, it was designed to work over two years."

The plan is designed to "accelerate greatly throughout the summer and the fall", said President Obama.

That's not what he had told us before. He says one thing and does another. It's hard to believe anything he says.

That's not what he had told us before. He says one thing and does another. It's hard to believe anything he says.

It might help if you actually started listening.

And hey - I was waiting for that list of new taxes Obama has imposed on those making under $250K since taking office...you know, since he can't look himself in the mirror & stuff...

It might help if you actually started listening.

And hey - I was waiting for that list of new taxes Obama has imposed on those making under $250K since taking office...you know, since he can't look himself in the mirror & stuff...

you can start with a 63cent a pack tax on cigarettes..the highest tax imposed on cigarettes by any president..who do you think that tax hurts?? millionaires..I think he did that his first month in office.

you can start with a 63cent a pack tax on cigarettes..the highest tax imposed on cigarettes by any president..who do you think that tax hurts?? millionaires..I think he did that his first month in office.

Sorry - cig tax is WEAK.

Got anything else? You said "start with" like you had a long, very incriminating list. Here's your forum...

Sorry - cig tax is WEAK.

Got anything else? You said "start with" like you had a long, very incriminating list. Here's your forum...

a cig. tax is weak..for who? it hurts the poor people more than anyone else..
so a tax isn't a tax...I give you a tax he did on those making less than 250 thousand and you just brush it off....your excuse for this tax is weak my friend.

Last edited:
a cig. tax is weak..for who? it hurts the poor people more than anyone else..
so a tax isn't a tax...I give you a tax he did on those making less than 250 thousand and you just brush it off....your excuse for this tax is weak my friend.

sin taxes can easily be avoided by ANYONE. Don't want to pay the increase in cigarette taxes? Easy. You don't have to. Simply stop smoking. MILLIONS of people have done it. I did it after smoking for 20 years.... no problem. Anyone can do the same.... that tax is strictly voluntary.

sin taxes can easily be avoided by ANYONE. Don't want to pay the increase in cigarette taxes? Easy. You don't have to. Simply stop smoking. MILLIONS of people have done it. I did it after smoking for 20 years.... no problem. Anyone can do the same.... that tax is strictly voluntary.

Sure....so using the logic of a left-wing asshole hack....
don't want to pay real estate taxes ? simply don't buy a home...
don't want to pay income taxes? simply don't work....
don't want to pay sales taxes? simply don't freekin' buy anything...
don't want to pay pollute to air? simply don't fuckin' breathe...

:321:

so, because he just raised a tax on a certain group of people who make less than 250,000, that means he never raised the tax as he promised..

yeah got it..:rolleyes:

Sure....so using the logic of a left-wing asshole hack....
don't want to pay real estate taxes ? simply don't buy a home...
don't want to pay income taxes? simply don't work....
don't want to pay sales taxes? simply don't freekin' buy anything...
don't want to pay pollute to air? simply don't fuckin' breathe...

:321:

Now that was a wimpy absurd comparison.
And I am a smoker.

Back