Thank you Mr. President!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
Sure....so using the logic of a left-wing asshole hack....
don't want to pay real estate taxes ? simply don't buy a home...
don't want to pay income taxes? simply don't work....
don't want to pay sales taxes? simply don't freekin' buy anything...
don't want to pay pollute to air? simply don't fuckin' breathe...

:321:

Now, bravo; we already think you have a low IQ...don't add fuel to the fire.

You guys want to make hay out of the cig tax as a big "pledge breaker," have at it. Make that your platform for 2010 & 2012. I'm sure you'll get plenty o' mileage out of it....

Sure....so using the logic of a left-wing asshole hack....
don't want to pay real estate taxes ? simply don't buy a home...
don't want to pay income taxes? simply don't work....
don't want to pay sales taxes? simply don't freekin' buy anything...
don't want to pay pollute to air? simply don't fuckin' breathe...

:321:

are you saying that smokling is as necessary as a home or a job or the ability to purchase necessities or to breathe?

If that's the case for you, you need to seek help, because you are a hard core nicotine addict and your addiction has addled your brain.

Now, bravo; we already think you have a low IQ...don't add fuel to the fire.

You guys want to make hay out of the cig tax as a big "pledge breaker," have at it. Make that your platform for 2010 & 2012. I'm sure you'll get plenty o' mileage out of it....

and we all know how high yours is :rolleyes:

as for the other taxes?? they are on the way..
I hope the people who voted for Hope and Change..enjoy the No hope to have to pay out their ass in higher taxes and no change left in their pockets..

I hope the people who voted for Hope and Change..enjoy the No hope to have to pay out their ass in higher taxes and no change left in their pockets..

when they get here, you can bitch about them...until then, shut your piehole...

or whine about cigarette taxes....

my guess is you're a pack a day... generics, probably.

Ah...okay. Got it.

Nothing like condemning alleged future actions. Aren't you always the one talking about a "crystal ball"?

I see the Jeremiah Wright wannabe is dishing out his usual ugly crap..

nothing new that's for sure..he does it where ever he goes..

Reduced to this, eh?

Not really surprising. From the guy who claims to always be looking for "serious debate"...

reduced....LMAO

me telling you that we all know how high yours is and rolling my eyes....is "reduced"....you're just upset because you little insult failed :pke:

and i've never claimed to "always" look for serious debate....do you ever stop lying about what i actually say?

you have thin skin.....

reduced....LMAO

me telling you that we all know how high yours is and rolling my eyes....is "reduced"....you're just upset because you little insult failed :pke:

and i've never claimed to "always" look for serious debate....do you ever stop lying about what i actually say?

you have thin skin.....

In the realm of an internet message board, going into 3-4 other, unrelated threads & mentioning another poster's name for no reason is what is called a "hissy fit" (in addition to being fairly creepy).

So, the thin skin comment is what is known in pyschology circles as "projecting."

In the realm of an internet message board, going into 3-4 other, unrelated threads & mentioning another poster's name for no reason is what is called a "hissy fit" (in addition to being fairly creepy).

So, the thin skin comment is what is known in pyschology circles as "projecting."

are you drunk posting?

what exactly is he responsible for? much of the recovery is still part of bush's recovery plan....

how partisan to not thank bush as well

Fascinating.......you and other like minded folk steadfastly deny that the last 8 years and the folks in charge then contributed greatly to our current fiscal crisis. Yet NOW you are claiming that the "Bush Plan" is fixing something that for 8 years he had no effect on?

Let me know when you figure out how to remove yourself from the contradiction.

President Barack Obama said today that the economy will turn around in the short term and the nation will prosper in the long term.

"I'm absolutely confident that we can, at this period of difficulty, prove, once again, what this nation can achieve when challenged," President Obama said.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said "There is a sense that the beginnings of stabilization are taking hold, and hopefully the worst job loss are behind us. I do think there's obvious evidence that the recovery plan is working."

"As I made clear at the time it was passed, the recovery act was not designed to work in four months -- it was designed to work over two years," Obama said, adding later: "This is a plan that will also accelerate greatly throughout the summer and the fall. We must let it work the way it's supposed to, with the understanding that in any recession, unemployment tends to recover more slowly than other measures of economic activity."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...07/11/AR2009071102465.html?hpid=moreheadlines

Back