Thank you

Norah

Colossians 3:23
I just wanted to thank you all for welcoming me here almost seven months ago and for the good conversations about today's world, but I don't think that this is a place for me. I wish you all the very best though and i'll try to reply to responses for a little while if there are responses.

Be wise in the way you act toward others; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4

It's not your fault Grind. It's not your fault.
It's not your fault Grind. Say it with me. Grind, it's not your fault. It's not your fault. :D

So long and good luck, Norah. I can't help but feel that although you say goodbye, a part of you will stay here for all time.
Farewell and adieu.

I just wanted to thank you all for welcoming me here almost seven months ago and for the good conversations about today's world, but I don't think that this is a place for me. I wish you all the very best though and i'll try to reply to responses for a little while if there are responses.

Be wise in the way you act toward others; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4

you cant stay here and retain the lies you have lived In all your life huh

never forget you are not an island

I'm sure you already know this but contrary to what Desh claims being a Republican doesn't make you a bad person. Being a Christian doesn't make you a bad person. There are old bitter and angry people in life and internet chat boards seem to have a way of drawing them out. Desh is one of them.

Back