Thank you

I just wanted to thank you all for welcoming me here almost seven months ago and for the good conversations about today's world, but I don't think that this is a place for me. I wish you all the very best though and i'll try to reply to responses for a little while if there are responses.

Be wise in the way you act toward others; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4

and it was Dixie all along

I revel in appreciation of what your stupidity reveals.
Thanks.

It's so cute how you defend Desh. Since you are smarter than 99.7% of people and Desh is smarter than maybe 00.3% does she complete you and make you whole?

anyone who backs a party that has been in court over and over again for cheating voters out of their rights to steal the power from the people is a traitor

It's so cute how you defend Desh. Since you are smarter than 99.7% of people and Desh is smarter than maybe 00.3% does she complete you and make you whole?

So he says but have you ever actually seen any evidence of it, I reckon all those years of banging anvils, no I don't mean Darla, has scrambled his brain.

So he says but have you ever actually seen any evidence of it, I reckon all those years of banging anvils, no I don't mean Darla, has scrambled his brain.

It's either self delusion at its finest or he is so smart that communicating with mere mortals such as all of us is a task to great for him.

Back