Thanks Obamacare

12803130_797747630356067_7768834662090329052_n.jpg

If you voted for Obama, you're a traitor and a fucking idiot.

crowley-morons.gif

Good klanning grand wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Pay attention, stupid....I said that the actual bill was a compromise that the GOP agreed upon.....that the dopes voted lock step against it's passing is a-typical of their idiotic anti-obama ploys that have consistently failed these past 7 years. Here's a more detailed explanation that I hope you will understand (if not, get an adult to explain it to you). http://asociologist.com/2013/10/03/c...able-care-act/

If the GOP agreed to it, they would have voted for it. That's what a compromise means. That you make excuses for Obama isn't my fault. Someone should explain to you that those good at making excuses are not good for anything else and you make plenty of them. Get your mommy to explain it to you. She raised you to be an idiot. It's her job to stop it now.

You obviously didn't read the link, my intellectually impotent friend....I forgot facts get in the way of your belief system. Throughout Obama's terms in office, the GOP has consistently put forth and/or agreed with various proposals & compromises with the Dem, only to vote lock step against it once Obama publicly approves it. Here are some examples that will blow your limited brain capacity: http://www.eclectablog.com/2013/08/...oved-until-barack-obama-became-president.html

Liberalism really is a sick ideology when you break it down. It is filled with contradictions and hypocrisies.

As far as I am concerned there is nothing more greedy than using the force of government to confiscate another citizens property merely to satisfy your own conscience.

And yet you blindly support the insanity of reaganomics and all that sail with it, which has brought our economy to the brink of collapse at least twice in the last 35 years. You're blatant ignorance of what "liberalism" is and your insipidly stubborn support of the failures of reaganomics in all it's incarnations is astounding! :palm:

And yet you blindly support the insanity of reaganomics and all that sail with it, which has brought our economy to the brink of collapse at least twice in the last 35 years. You're blatant ignorance of what "liberalism" is and your insipidly stubborn support of the failures of reaganomics in all it's incarnations is astounding! :palm:

Failures like the bull market and ending stagflation?

You obviously didn't read the link, my intellectually impotent friend....I forgot facts get in the way of your belief system. Throughout Obama's terms in office, the GOP has consistently put forth and/or agreed with various proposals & compromises with the Dem, only to vote lock step against it once Obama publicly approves it. Here are some examples that will blow your limited brain capacity: http://www.eclectablog.com/2013/08/...oved-until-barack-obama-became-president.html

Here's a fact. When it came to a vote, it was only DEMOCRATS that supported it. Discussions don't pass things, VOTES do. Now, fuck off and get back to sucking Obama's dick. It's a fact that it's the only thing you truly know how to do.

You idiots constantly show up what Liberalism is. You support things claiming you care about others yet the only way you go about getting it done it to support the government forcing the funding from someone else. If you truly cared about people, you'd simply do it yourself. Compassion and charity doesn't come from a government mandate yet the mandate is the only thing you support.

It's terrible
How bad are republicans tha they get nowhere fighting this wealth redistribution

How bad it is when the only way you get something is because someone else earned it?
So sad that someone like you wants to think you have value when the piss I took a few minutes ago serves more of a purpose
Get back to shining white people's shoes at the club. You're not on break.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
And yet you blindly support the insanity of reaganomics and all that sail with it, which has brought our economy to the brink of collapse at least twice in the last 35 years. You're blatant ignorance of what "liberalism" is and your insipidly stubborn support of the failures of reaganomics in all it's incarnations is astounding!

Failures like the bull market and ending stagflation?

What planet have you been on? Please read FYI: http://www.salon.com/2013/04/02/do_americans_still_not_get_reaganomics/

Here's a fact. When it came to a vote, it was only DEMOCRATS that supported it. Discussions don't pass things, VOTES do. Now, fuck off and get back to sucking Obama's dick. It's a fact that it's the only thing you truly know how to do.

You're a child with intellectual myopia. Grow up.

Back