The AG in Arizona says he will not enforce the Abortion ban.

Jarod

Contributor
The AG in Arizona says he will not enforce the abortion ban.

Where are the Trumppers screaming that Biden is not enforcing immigration law?

Then he will be removed from office. AGs cannot just choose what laws they are to abide by. I would think a law clerk would know at least something about the law. :palm:

You believe that he is? If so, how do you arrive at such a moronic conclusion? Incapable of comprehending reality or facts? :palm:

Cool. The law the AZ SC ratified was written during the time of the Civil War. That's where the nazi WCN's want to take us: back to a time before running water and electricity.

Cool. The law the AZ SC ratified was written during the time of the Civil War. That's where the nazi WCN's want to take us: back to a time before running water and electricity.

So its okay to refuse to enforce old laws? How old is your state's murder statute?

Then the process to fix that is the legislature passes new legislation to change it, and the governor signs off on it. That's how it works. Just because a law has been on the books for forever, doesn't change the fact it is enforceable.

Then the process to fix that is the legislature passes new legislation to change it, and the governor signs off on it. That's how it works. Just because a law has been on the books for forever, doesn't change the fact it is enforceable.

Do you support them changing the law?

They believe, because of television, that those were better times.

That's what AZ is going to do in November. Your pro-choice folks have collected more than enough signatures to put abortion rights on the ballot in November. The net effect of this happening is that it's going to motivate Democrats to come out to vote in droves. Looks like Biden and most down-ballot Democrats are going to win in AZ in November.

Sorry, Charlie. The AZ trumptards, have joined the US SCOTUS in alienating its population.

That's what AZ is going to do in November. Your pro-choice folks have collected more than enough signatures to put abortion rights on the ballot in November. The net effect of this happening is that it's going to motivate Democrats to come out to vote in droves. Looks like Biden and most down-ballot Democrats are going to win in AZ in November.

Sorry, Charlie. The AZ trumptards, have joined the US SCOTUS in alienating its population.

Putting it on the ballot is one thing, I don't know whether it will pass or not. Given that most of Arizona's population aren't Democrats or on the Left, I'd say anything beyond a very reasonable position like 12 to 15 weeks would fail. Certainly, some California-style abortion on demand initiative on the ballot won't fly in Arizona. It also won't drive turnout in Arizona.

Biden isn't enforcing the immigration law. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Putting it on the ballot is one thing, I don't know whether it will pass or not. Given that most of Arizona's population aren't Democrats or on the Left, I'd say anything beyond a very reasonable position like 12 to 15 weeks would fail. Certainly, some California-style abortion on demand initiative on the ballot won't fly in Arizona. It also won't drive turnout in Arizona.

No. No. AZ went for Biden in 2020 and both AZ US Senators are Democrats (until Sinema switched to I, but she's retiring). Your Gov is a Democrat, beating Lake in the last election depite trump endorsing Lake. AZ is going darker and darker blue.

But keep lying to yourself. The facts just aren't on your side.

Good, but if it was older... you think it would not be enforceable, or should not be enforced?

Murder should always be illegal. Abortion was a constitutional right until the US SCOTUS overturned it. I'm for a woman's right to choose so I support anyone who supports that, whether it's state law or not.

Murder should always be illegal. Abortion was a constitutional right until the US SCOTUS overturned it. I'm for a woman's right to choose so I support anyone who supports that, whether it's state law or not.

I agree with you on this, but I am trying to explore how the Trumppers think... but they wont discuss........

This is SOP in america now. If the AG does not like a law he tells prosecutors to not prosecute. That's why we have 60 million illegals in america. Laws mean nothing now.

I agree with you on this, but I am trying to explore how the Trumppers think... but they wont discuss........

What is there it discuss? You and the idiot you're talking to there think abortion is a right. There is no right to kill babies in the Constitution. If you can cite where that right is mention d in the Constitution id love to see it.

Back