The AG in Arizona says he will not enforce the Abortion ban.

Murder should always be illegal. Abortion was a constitutional right until the US SCOTUS overturned it. I'm for a woman's right to choose so I support anyone who supports that, whether it's state law or not.

Abortion was not a constitutional right until the Supreme Court created one in 1973 in Roe v. Wade. I am for keeping abortion legal but Roe was a rather convoluted way to accomplish that. It was only a constitutional right until the 3rd trimester and after that states could prohibit it.

What is there it discuss? You and the idiot you're talking to there think abortion is a right. There is no right to kill babies in the Constitution. If you can cite where that right is mention d in the Constitution id love to see it.
So demonstrate you are actually smart then?

Show that the Constitutions defines 'embryos' as 'babies' and thus having an abortion is killing a 'baby'?

Show the Constitution prohibits abortions?

Because if you cannot, then your point is idiotic. It has no foundation and no value to the discussion.

Show that the Constitutions defines 'embryos' as 'babies' and thus having an abortion is killing a 'baby'?

Because if you cannot, then your point is idiotic. It has no foundation and no value to the discussion.

The term "right to abortion" has never been uttered by me. I made no claim other than the Constitution doesn't not allow for the killing of babies. That's a fact. Period. If someone claims it's a right, point to it in the Constitution. Since you didnt that's how we know you're full of shit.

It has no foundation and no value to the discussion.

Just like you.

Abortion was not a constitutional right until the Supreme Court created one in 1973 in Roe v. Wade. I am for keeping abortion legal but Roe was a rather convoluted way to accomplish that. It was only a constitutional right until the 3rd trimester and after that states could prohibit it.

You know, I'm not for getting into an argument over whether Roe was "convoluted". As soon as Roe was overturned by trump's medieval SCOTUS the red states engaged in a race to see who could fuck women over the most.

You know, I'm not for getting into an argument over whether Roe was "convoluted". As soon as Roe was overturned by trump's medieval SCOTUS the red states engaged in a race to see who could fuck women over the most.

Is letting biological men compete against women not fucking them over?

No. No. AZ went for Biden in 2020 and both AZ US Senators are Democrats (until Sinema switched to I, but she's retiring). Your Gov is a Democrat, beating Lake in the last election depite trump endorsing Lake. AZ is going darker and darker blue.

But keep lying to yourself. The facts just aren't on your side.

Barely. The difference was a few thousand votes. AZ is a purple state that generally leans Republican.

You are just trying to keep the Blackman down. More Black babies were aborted than born in NYC last year.

The AG in Arizona says he will not enforce the abortion ban.

Where are the Trumppers screaming that Biden is not enforcing immigration law?

The AG in Arizona HAS pledged not to prosecute nor enforce this absurd law. The AG, by the way, is a she, not a he.

I expect she will not.

But, if the next governor of Arizona is a Republican, she will be out of a job...and the new AG, male or female, will undoubtedly be willing, happily, to enforce it to the letter.

That was a political decision, not a constitutional right. Some states passed more liberal abortion laws than Roe. Some even added it to their state constitution.

The term "right to abortion" has never been uttered by me. I made no claim other than the Constitution doesn't not allow for the killing of babies. That's a fact. Period. If someone claims it's a right, point to it in the Constitution. Since you didnt that's how we know you're full of shit.

That is NOT how rights in the COnstitution or Law exist.

If a thing is not SPECIFICALLY proscribed as wrong, then it is RIGHT and OK to do. The Constitution does not have to say you have a right to swim or to skateboard, and it is assumed unless it is specifically mentioned as a wrong, then a person can do it.

You have things backwards.

That was a political decision, not a constitutional right. Some states passed more liberal abortion laws than Roe. Some even added it to their state constitution.

I don't give a shit. Overturning Roe did huge damage to women's rights. And if you want to get into an argument of minutia - Dobbs, the decision, overturning Roe was based on could do even more damage - to gay rights, the right to birth control, etc. trump's SCOTUS is one of the worst things to happen to the world.

The AG in Arizona says he will not enforce the abortion ban.

Where are the Trumppers screaming that Biden is not enforcing immigration law?

And the AG in Arizona should not enforce a 19th century draconian law, these republicans want to take us back yesteryear?!! That was a dumb move by the supreme court to overturn Roe vs Wade, it's causing the republicans elections too?!!

Last edited:
That is NOT how rights in the COnstitution or Law exist.

If a thing is not SPECIFICALLY proscribed as wrong, then it is RIGHT and OK to do. The Constitution does not have to say you have a right to swim or to skateboard, and it is assumed unless it is specifically mentioned as a wrong, then a person can do it.

You have things backwards.

Skateboarding isn't a right just like abortion isnt a right.

Back