The animals of Islam...

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
The peace loving, kind, compassionate and tolerant followers of Islam (may they rot in hell) meted out their punishment.

http://www.lindasog.com/archives/2005/11/know_your_enemy.html

Some of the morons living in the far northeast US may not get it...may never see the light, refuse to develop an open mind...
but hopefully most of us will see the majority of Muslims for the animals they are...

"the majority of Muslims "

What's it like to have such a dead brain?

I lived in a muslim country, and the majority of folks I met there were warm and friendly and peaceful folks who went out of their way to be nice to me.

write (bravo) is, and had ALWAYS been a complete racist moron.

islam loves christianity and loves christians. islam loves judiasm and loves jews. islam allows both religions complete religious freedom.

allahu akbar!!!!!!

I lived in a muslim country, and the majority of folks I met there were warm and friendly and peaceful folks who went out of their way to be nice to me.

Course dude...we know they are always nice to their friends and allies, and that description fits you to a t.......your ass must be the size of mules from being so friendly to them....

If you go back for an extended stay, like 20 yrs., I'm sure we can get contributions for your ticket...

You have a knack for understatement Maine. Bravo is a bigoted hateful racist fascist who would find no greater pleasure than tossing anyone different than himself into a blast furnace. America is a great place but tolerating the rantings of sick fucks like Bravo are the price we have to pay for freedom.

You have a knack for understatement Maine. Bravo is a bigoted hateful racist fascist who would find no greater pleasure than tossing anyone different than himself into a blast furnace. America is a great place but tolerating the rantings of sick fucks like Bravo are the price we have to pay for freedom.

wow....all that because I say a majority of Muslims are sick fuckin' fanatics ? Something they prove to us time and time again...Ken Bigley, Eugene Armstrong, Paul Johnson, etc.....
the street act is only get your attention...

Maybe its mottley/ maineman that are sick fucks to defend them against their own countrymen....

Last edited:
"Maybe its mottley/ maineman that are sick fucks to defend them against their own countrymen...."

There is no "against their own countrymen." That's in your head. They are defending the good name of the vast majority of Muslims, who you are greatly discrediting by lumping them in with a small band of extremists, just as someone would if people tried to say the "majority" of Christians based on the actions of a white supremist group.

You are a racist. You don't know the majority of those who follow Islam; we do know for sure that they are not committing terrorist acts, because there would be a terrorist act every minute if they were.

"Maybe its mottley/ maineman that are sick fucks to defend them against their own countrymen...."

There is no "against their own countrymen." That's in your head. They are defending the good name of the vast majority of Muslims, who you are greatly discrediting by lumping them in with a small band of extremists, just as someone would if people tried to say the "majority" of Christians based on the actions of a white supremist group.

You are a racist. You don't know the majority of those who follow Islam; we do know for sure that they are not committing terrorist acts, because there would be a terrorist act every minute if they were.

What makes you define Muslims as a race ?

Well, it doesn't matter .. every Conservative is a racist to you, right kettle?

Would I be a 'racist' if I spoke in derogatory terms about the "Catholic race" ?
Or maybe the "Baptist race".....? How about the "Buddhist Race"?

And you label me a tard? FU You're dismissed....game over

Would I be a 'racist' if I spoke in derogatory terms about the "Catholic race" ?
Or maybe the "Baptist race".....? How about the "Buddhist Race"?

And you label me a tard? FU You're dismissed....game over

I can't believe you're trying to distract from your ignorance & hate by parsing "racism."

I'm happy to concede the point. Okay, then: you are a hate-filled bigot, and have little but blind prejudice to offer when it comes to Islam & its followers.

How's that?

Back