The bible

Of course it's circular reasoning, but there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself.

Christianity (like any other religion) is based on some sort of initial circular argument. Circular arguments can only logically be accepted/rejected on a faith basis, as they cannot be proven true/false.

While SCOTUS interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" is Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia protected & served by Christiananality pedophilia....

I've managed to have a few good conversations with them, but what tends to be the stumper is that they seem to think everyone should just take their word for it that the bible is the "word of god".

nobody requires it, but obviously you either believe it or you don't.......there is no third option........

The Bible has been debunked for generations. It's a collection of fairy tales, and anyone who denies this is either ignorant or deceitful.

Nothing is more boring than bible thumpers.

For turkey day one could theorize their bible thumping brainwashing of the New Testament & Koran is little more than suicidal super ego pedophilia; but then they just become cross conditioned way beyond therapy sociopsychopaths with boring lynching enforcement mass neuroses of fascism disorder as SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 exposed.

So the supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court not so master plan of their not so master race even with SCOTUS granting standing for Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia flying carpeted flaming chariots to 9/11 Valhalla after granting standing for thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots Bicentennial Nazi economics in Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Freudian slip has those crusade - jihad suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming more perfect union "serve the Pope or die" with Islam "death to the infidels" WW II reincarnation Mengele "Angel of Death" beyond the pleasure principle Peter Principle pyramid scheme as their perpetual national religion of "one nation under God with equal justice under law"....

Whatever dude

Whatever dude

Whatever Christianananality pedophilia wants in it's Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia schizophrenic national religion of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists New Testament bible rewrite of Kristallnacht for the USA since putting clothing business out of business results in a new testament version in clothing of the populace....

Whatever Christianananality pedophilia wants in it's Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia schizophrenic national religion of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists New Testament bible rewrite of Kristallnacht for the USA since putting clothing business out of business results in a new testament version in clothing of the populace....

Ok then

Ironically, until reading a book called "The Da Vinci Code", and later watching it as a film, I never really questioned a lot of things that the bible and Christianity said were true. The Da Vinci Code book got the wheels in my mind turning, but it bills itself as a book of fiction, and the movie does as well. What really got me going was when I picked up a copy of one of the books that it used as source material, namely Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Since reading it, I know that it's had its fair share of critics, and even while reading it, there were some passages that I found dubious. Nevertheless, I found it immensely more interesting then what I had previously thought of the bible and christianity as a whole.

Outside of the most extreme fundamentalist Holly Roller communities, I don't know anyone who thinks every word in the bible is literally true and historically accurate.

I personally don't rely on Hollywood movies or popular fiction writers for knowledge of the Bible.

I tend to put a lot of weight on trained academic scholars of religion. These are some I have read and listened to

Bart Ehrman, PhD (agnostic) professor of religious studies, University of North Carolina

Phillip Carey PhD (Protestant), professor of religious philosophy, Eastern University

Luke Timothy Johnson, PhD (Catholic), Benedictine monk and professor of religion studies, Emory University

Isaiah Gafni, PhD, (Jewish) Hebrew University, professor of Jewish History

Outside of the most extreme fundamentalist Holly Roller communities, I don't know anyone who thinks every word in the bible is literally true and historically accurate.

I personally don't rely on Hollywood movies or popular fiction writers for knowledge of the Bible.

I tend to put a lot of weight on trained academic scholars of religion. These are some I have read and listened to

Bart Ehrman, PhD (agnostic) professor of religious studies, University of North Carolina

Phillip Carey PhD (Protestant), professor of religious philosophy, Eastern University

Luke Timothy Johnson, PhD (Catholic), Benedictine monk and professor of religion studies, Emory University

Isaiah Gafni, PhD, (Jewish) Hebrew University, professor of Jewish History

I've read none of those authors, but I like your first sentence above a lot :-p. I'm guessing you consider yourself to be Christian?

Of course it's circular reasoning, but there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself.

Christianity (like any other religion) is based on some sort of initial circular argument. Circular arguments can only logically be accepted/rejected on a faith basis, as they cannot be proven true/false.

Christianity is a Conspiracy theory- No different than the one you also believe- that Hillary is slicing up babies and feeding them to people in a NY Pizzaria!

Just like the Conspiracy theory you also believe that the LGBTQ are trying to take over the world and they are grooming all of our children in Grade school to grow up and become gay!

All of your 100's of conspiracy theories you believe in are all based upon FEAR and paranoia including Christianity- Your fear of dying and being cast to hell!

Just as your fear of minorities are taking over America- So you are part of a Conspiracy Theory to prevent that from happening- KNOWN AS THE REPUBLICAN WHITE NATIONALIST CONSPIRACY THEORY!

You have conflated and Bastardized Religion, Science, and Politics wrapping them up in one little convenient package that plays into your narratives of SELF-INTEREST, SELF PRESERVATION, AND SELF-IMPORTANCE- while overlooking Common Sense, Common Knowledge, and Common Decency!

Truly amazing what squirms through your little Chicken-Little MIND!

If your sky is falling, don't look up, look from within! [Geeko Sportivo]

Last edited:
Back