The bible

They painfully executed an innocent man, dude.

And if they hadn't? Where would mankind be now?

That's wrong of them to do, even if it does happen to work out according to God's ultimate plan to redeem mankind.

So it was wrong of them to do what God felt they needed to do? That sounds like a very confused theology.

Those humans made that choice on their own accord, however that choice happened to fit perfectly into God's ultimate plan to redeem mankind.

So it was what God wanted them to do. Got it.

what does God's perfection have to do with your choice of disobedience?.....

How about YOUR CHOICE of disobedience, FalseProphet? You are on here BEARING FALSE WITNESS AGAINST OTHERS and here you are acting like you know God.

You are a FALSE PROPHET. Everyone can see you for what you are REALLY doing here.

Take your fake witness elsewhere, false prophet.

what about it?......its just like every other human being's disobedience.......if you don't think I seriously believe that, read my signature.....

You seem to REVEL in your sin. That's why I think you are actually trying to make Christians look bad with your posting here. Of course you can infer whatever you like from that but it kind of gives an insight into WHOM YOU ARE ACTUALLY WITNESSING FOR.

You see, FalseProphet, I have a lot of Christian friends. None of them are as repellent as you are. You are on here flipping God off with your posts. That's fine by me, but presumably YOU (fake) believe he's real.

That makes you a False Prophet.

not true......I called you an ignorant atheist, and you are......

At least I'm not a FALSE PROPHET.

never said you were......just showed where you've been wrong.....

sorry......you're not God........you're an atheist who said he was weak.........not far from the truth......

LOL.

Every time you speak you Witness. You plaster that Bible verse on your signature and you are telling people you are witnessing for God.

But I know the TRUTH now.

False Prophet. Ravening Wolf.

Yes, you really ought to stop doing that...and acknowledge when you are unable to make a coherent rebuttal.
Your issue, not mine.

The heart pumps blood. Period. The rhythm and speed are functions of the pump.
It has other functions besides pumping blood. I listed a couple of them for you.

It doesn't maintain one's blood pressure.
Yes, it does... via adjusting one's heartbeat.

That function belongs to the carotid arteries.
They (along with all other blood vessels) also assist in maintaining one's blood pressure via the expanding/contracting of their walls.

There is plenty of evidence for both sides...but none of it supports either side.
It supports each respective side, otherwise it isn't evidence. You seem to be unaware of what evidence is.

You blindly guess there is a god...and you blindly guess various traits for the god.
RAAA.

So...you are free to blindly guess about anything. Denying that you are blindly guessing is fun to watch. It is so cute...especially the way you do it.
RAAA.

You are the one who said I am insulting 2 year-olds by comparing you to them. I agreed with you. That is not raving...that is just me acknowledging the stupidity of your comment.
Continued fantasies.

BOTTOM LINE: People who assert there is a god...and people who assert there are no gods...are just blindly guessing. All the rest (what you foolishly consider evidence for one side or the other) is just ambiguity.
RAAA.

I suppose the estimate of between 4 and 5 billion years old to be the best scientists of this period of our existence can make using the evidence they have. It is an estimate that may be revised as science advances.
So when it comes to the Church of the Old Earth, you acknowledge the existence of evidence for it, yet when it comes to other religions (such as Christianity and the Church of No God, you pretend that evidence for those religions doesn't exist? interesting...

And if they hadn't? Where would mankind be now?
In a state of eternal separation from God.

So it was wrong of them to do what God felt they needed to do? That sounds like a very confused theology.
You're not understanding. It was wrong of them to painfully execute an innocent man. However, at the very same time, their sin (unknowingly to them) happened to be an important part of God's eternal plan to redeem mankind, thus God allowed for it to happen.

So it was what God wanted them to do. Got it.
In a way, yes.

Your issue, not mine.

It has other functions besides pumping blood. I listed a couple of them for you.

Yes, it does... via adjusting one's heartbeat.

They (along with all other blood vessels) also assist in maintaining one's blood pressure via the expanding/contracting of their walls.

It supports each respective side, otherwise it isn't evidence. You seem to be unaware of what evidence is.

RAAA.

RAAA.

Continued fantasies.

RAAA.

So when it comes to the Church of the Old Earth, you acknowledge the existence of evidence for it, yet when it comes to other religions (such as Christianity and the Church of No God, you pretend that evidence for those religions doesn't exist? interesting...

You are pathetic. But your blind guesses about the existence of a god is cute. And the lengths to which you go to pretend it is more than a blind guess is just adorable.

By the way, you still haven't answered my question.

You're not understanding. It was wrong of them to painfully execute an innocent man. However, at the very same time, their sin (unknowingly to them) happened to be an important part of God's eternal plan to redeem mankind, thus God allowed for it to happen.

I am very much understanding. God's eternal plan required that people painfully execute an innocent man. The people, unwittingly, did what God wanted but they did it for their own reasons.

But that doesn't really matter since God required that it happen. If humans had FAILED to painfully execute an innocent man they would be eternally separated from God and lost forever.

What is "wrong" here? That the people unwittingly served God in painfully executing an innocent man per God's plan?

Or are you of the opinion that there was another way to achieve the execution of an innocent man (because as I understand it that was going to happen no matter what)?

In a way, yes.[/QUOTE]

I am very much understanding. God's eternal plan required that people painfully execute an innocent man. The people, unwittingly, did what God wanted but they did it for their own reasons.

But that doesn't really matter since God required that it happen. If humans had FAILED to painfully execute an innocent man they would be eternally separated from God and lost forever.

What is "wrong" here? That the people unwittingly served God in painfully executing an innocent man per God's plan?

Or are you of the opinion that there was another way to achieve the execution of an innocent man (because as I understand it that was going to happen no matter what)?

you ignore the fact the "innocent man" was himself, the God who required it to happen.......

I've already told you what is wrong (their sin).

Back