The big tent

talk about jokes should I bring up Bush at this time ?
His approval rating and landslide victories ?

I'm going to ask a rhetorical question, did you even read the thread? No, once again you didn't. Jesus dude. So fucking lame.

The f*ing question was about Reagan and Clinton.

I find it sadly amazing how those that voted for and or supported bush just wish it would all dissappear.

And still feel more qualified than me to voice political opinions.

I find it sadly amazing how those that voted for and or supported bush just wish it would all dissappear.

And still feel more qualified than me to voice political opinions.

Seriously, you are delusional. It is one thing to "wish it would all disappear". It is quite another to suggest that you not bring Bush into every friggin discussion on the board. Especially when the discussion has NOTHING to do with Bush.

What the hell is wrong with bringing up Bush in this thread?

This thread is about the parties.

the democratic party is the big tent because we allow retards like Desh and USMORON.
It would be embarrassing as hell to be standing next to them in public hearing what they posted here.
Anyone with a pulse knows the dems are the party of the village raising the children and hoping for more welfare and unemployment.
It's a fucking great thing that educated dems have a highly educated guy like Obama who's smart enough to praise Reagan and have the anti-war middle join the party.
To the freaktard left, Congresses approval rating is lower than bush's. You are getting 50% more votes than republicans as a vote against them and the war not your failed nanny state ideas.:shock:

Back