The Church should respect tough questions

Hey, you are the one mocking Jesus' words. So I can only assume you think he was a big joke.

It's your thing. Not mine.
where did I mock Jesus words?

I value them.

you like to pretend the value in religion is the divisive dumb shit, like transubstantiation belief.

your Masonic mission is to keep religion crazy and violent.

so you wont have a moral discussion, besides the evil of name calling.

where did I mock Jesus words?

Hmmmm, perhaps calling everyone you hate "sick nazi freaks" or "scientism satanists" or "shitknobs".

I value them.

Bullshit. Seriously. Your posts are UnChristian hate spewage.

you like to pretend the value in religion is the divisive dumb shit, like transubstantiation belief.

I am not a Catholic. Do try to keep it all straight. I know you have a lot on your "hate list" but do keep it straight.

your Masonic mission is to keep religion crazy and violent.

Oh, yeah, I forgot...you're the MASONIC LOON. WOoooooOOOoooo the Freemasons are comin' for ya! LOL.

so you wont have a moral discussion, besides the evil of name calling.

Name calling? Seriously? YOU, complaining about name calling? Mr. "Scientism Satanist", Mr. "Sick Nazi Freak", Mr. "Shitknob"? YOU?

Hmmmm, perhaps calling everyone you hate "sick nazi freaks" or "scientism satanists" or "shitknobs".
how is that mocking Jesus words?

it isn't. but you know that.

no they aren't.

it's fair to call eugenicists nazis. it's an accurate label.
I am not a Catholic. Do try to keep it all straight. I know you have a lot on your "hate list" but do keep it straight.
nobody said you were Catholic.
Name calling? Seriously? YOU, complaining about name calling? Mr. "Scientism Satanist", Mr. "Sick Nazi Freak", Mr. "Shitknob"? YOU?

the point is that your only moral truth is "name-calling is wrong".

Oh, yeah, I forgot...you're the MASONIC LOON. WOoooooOOOoooo the Freemasons are comin' for ya! LOL.

did you mistakenly believed God didn't call Nazis sick or doesn't consider Scientology the work of Satan?........only a shitknob would claim that............

Back