The Clintons are at it again and cannot be trusted

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
Any thought that this nomination process would be over tonight and everyone would come together to do what is best for the party and country, just got crapped on by the Clinton's again.

There is no way Obama could pick Bill and Hillary Clinton as VP as they have once again proved they cannot be trusted. As many believe, if he chose Hillary his next decision would be who is going to be food taster.

I don't care what anyone says, I truly believe the Clinton's would seek to do him physical harm and I believe it is naive as hell to believe otherwise.

The Clinton's are not concerned about the party and they aren't concerned about the country.

They are scum, both of them.

Last edited:
Any thought that this nomination process would be over tonight and everyone would come together to do what is best for the party and country, just got crapped on by the Clinton's again.

There is no way Obama could pick Bill and Hillary Clinton as VP as they have once again proved that they cannot be trusted. As many believe, if he choose Hillary his next decision would be who is going to be food taster.

I don't care what anyone says, I truly believe the Clinton's would seek to do him physical harm and I believe it is naive as hell to believe otherwise.

The Clinton's are not concerned about the party and they aren't concerned about the country.

Congratulations. You have figured out what Republicans have known for years.

Congratulations. You have figured out what Republicans have known for years.

I've always known they couldn't be trusted and my posts here prove I've maintained my suspicions about them .. but I gave Hillary some benefit of doubt and even considered they could function on the same ticket .. but even that is gone.

I've always known they couldn't be trusted and my posts here prove I've maintained my suspicions about them .. but I gave Hillary some benefit of doubt and even considered they could function on the same ticket .. but even that is gone.

Obama will prove himself a fool if he selects her for VP. The party could very well win but Obama himself will be forever haunted. He will never know if America wanted him or her.

Obama will prove himself a fool if he selects her for VP. The party could very well win but Obama himself will be forever haunted. He will never know if America wanted him or her.

I'm starting to believe we should reopen the Vince Foster investigation.

To all the women who fallen victim to the Clinton mindfuck ...

Clinton Campaign: "Hillary's not gonna take the [VP] job, don't worry, but don't you dare offer it to another woman"

Newsweek's Howard Fineman said that the Clinton campaign is demanding that Hillary be offered the VP position, which she will then decline, and then Fineman quotes the Clinton campaign as saying "don't you dare offer it to another woman."

Isn't that special. Apparently, Hillary was only planning on breaking her own personal glass ceiling. For the rest of you, you can break you own.

View the video.

http://www.americablog.com/2008/06/clinton-campaign-hillarys-not-gonna.html

Obama could easily win with Sen. Clare McCaskill of Missouri or Gov. Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas .. and if he picks one of them it will end the Clinton era of national politics forever .. AND, neither of them slept their way to their respective positions.

I agree with one of the bloggers .. the Clintons would throw Chelsea under a bus to gain power.

Last edited:
To all the women who fallen victim to the Clinton mindfuck ...

Clinton Campaign: "Hillary's not gonna take the [VP] job, don't worry, but don't you dare offer it to another woman"

Newsweek's Howard Fineman said that the Clinton campaign is demanding that Hillary be offered the VP position, which she will then decline, and then Fineman quotes the Clinton campaign as saying "don't you dare offer it to another woman."

Isn't that special. Apparently, Hillary was only planning on breaking her own personal glass ceiling. For the rest of you, you can break you own.

View the video.

http://www.americablog.com/2008/06/clinton-campaign-hillarys-not-gonna.html

Obama could easily win with Sen. Clare McCaskill of Missouri or Gov. Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas .. and if he picks one of them it will end the Clinton era of national politics forever .. AND, neither of them slept their way to their respective positions.

I agree with one of the bloggers .. the Clintons would throw Chelsea under a bus to gain power.

Didn't LBJ get the VP slot by tricking Bobby Kennedy into believing he wouldn't accept it, but they should offer it anyway to make Southerners happy?

I would be really careful about how I proceeded here if I were Obama.

Obama is packing stadiums like a rock star, he doesn't need the diversion. He paid homeage and now it's time to move on. Hillary actually fought harder and made a better comeback than most thought. I actually think she would be a distraction.

The best thing Obama can do now is to leave Hillary in her senate seat and offer the VP slot to another person.

Having a female VP (if a good one) would be a big benefit to his campaign. But not Hillary.

I hope this is the beginning of the demise of the Clinton political machine. I would liketo see investigations of many of the activities that surrounded them.

Didn't LBJ get the VP slot by tricking Bobby Kennedy into believing he wouldn't accept it, but they should offer it anyway to make Southerners happy?

I would be really careful about how I proceeded here if I were Obama.

I completely agree with that and I'm betting that Obama knows that history.

The Clintons CANNOT be trusted.

There is no way Obama could pick Bill and Hillary Clinton as VP as they have once again proved they cannot be trusted. As many believe, if he chose Hillary his next decision would be who is going to be food taster.

I personally think this "Why'd he?" video isn't from the sources that the blogger is saying...

If this video makes air before August, it certainly isn't.

Can anybody say the "Kitchen Sink Tactic?"

The best thing Obama can do now is to leave Hillary in her senate seat and offer the VP slot to another person.

Having a female VP (if a good one) would be a big benefit to his campaign. But not Hillary.

I hope this is the beginning of the demise of the Clinton political machine. I would liketo see investigations of many of the activities that surrounded them.

:hand::hand::hand:

I'm hoping there are investigative reporters digging into that right now.

The Vanity Fair article would be a good place to start .. but there is plenty of smoke to be found in where the money came from.

i like how when she said shes not quitting they cut to a shot of bill and Chelsie laughing and looking at each other. like hahah suckers.

i like how when she said shes not quitting they cut to a shot of bill and Chelsie laughing and looking at each other. like hahah suckers.

Well I do feel that way Chap. Wide reports including from the AP, said that senior officials on her campaign had told them she was suspending it that night. I feel set up, as if they planted those reports to get people, including me, to watch her speech.

and you used to say I had CDS. Now maybe you will start looking more closely at the Clinton body counts. These people are fucking crazy and under no circumstance would i vote for Obama if shes VP because I dont want her to be in any situation where she could slip into the presidency.

and you used to say I had CDS. Now maybe you will start looking more closely at the Clinton body counts. These people are fucking crazy and under no circumstance would i vote for Obama if shes VP because I dont want her to be in any situation where she could slip into the presidency.

LOL. I don't think they killed anybody. And I don't think they could get away with killing Obama. however...if I were Michelle, I would feel that she would get on the ticket over my dead body.

Back