The Clintons are at it again and cannot be trusted

bilde

I have no doubt the Clinton's would attempt to kill him.

To all the women who fallen victim to the Clinton mindfuck ...

Clinton Campaign: "Hillary's not gonna take the [VP] job, don't worry, but don't you dare offer it to another woman"

Newsweek's Howard Fineman said that the Clinton campaign is demanding that Hillary be offered the VP position, which she will then decline, and then Fineman quotes the Clinton campaign as saying "don't you dare offer it to another woman."

Isn't that special. Apparently, Hillary was only planning on breaking her own personal glass ceiling. For the rest of you, you can break you own.

View the video.

http://www.americablog.com/2008/06/clinton-campaign-hillarys-not-gonna.html

Obama could easily win with Sen. Clare McCaskill of Missouri or Gov. Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas .. and if he picks one of them it will end the Clinton era of national politics forever .. AND, neither of them slept their way to their respective positions.

I agree with one of the bloggers .. the Clintons would throw Chelsea under a bus to gain power.

Nah.... they would toss her under a train. A bus just wouldn't get as much coverage... been done too many times before.

:cool:

Didn't LBJ get the VP slot by tricking Bobby Kennedy into believing he wouldn't accept it, but they should offer it anyway to make Southerners happy?

I would be really careful about how I proceeded here if I were Obama.

I have heard that rumor before, not sure if it is legit or not. But I wouldn't put something like that past Hillary.

They better not offer it to her. I hold Obama to a higher standard.

I consider it a real test for Obama. If he does pick her, he's not at all who I think; he's just as expedient & phony as anyone out there.

It's gotta be tempting, because I think she gets him a guaranteed win, but that's all she brings to the table that is positive.

I don't think they're even considering it, though.

I have heard that rumor before, not sure if it is legit or not. But I wouldn't put something like that past Hillary.

Me either. At this point I think she is either trying to maneuver herself into the VP slot, or she’s making a play for 2012. But I don’t rule out that they are still looking at some sort of power play in Denver at this point that I am not clever enough to foresee.

He should just call me now and get it over with. If we announce that I am his VP candidate then Hillary will have no recourse but to cry. And he'll have my full support and all the vote he can gain from me.

:D

Me either. At this point I think she is either trying to maneuver herself into the VP slot, or she’s making a play for 2012. But I don’t rule out that they are still looking at some sort of power play in Denver at this point that I am not clever enough to foresee.

You may not be aware of this, but I really don't like or trust the Clintons. So it may shock you to learn that I agree completely with your assessment. Never trust them. It isn't over until he has a the nomination at the convention and has his VP selected. Until then... cautious optimism would be warranted. He needs to hire a personal back watcher. Make sure that there aren't any sharp pointy objects coming his way. (speaking figuratively of course... though I wouldn't put the literal past the Clintons)

Have fun with her as your VP BAC!

I may vote Obama, I don't plan on voting McCain, may go 3rd Party but if Hillary is the VP choice I am voting McCain...Please Democrats, You finally have a good candidate, don't fuck it up like your always want to do....

Have fun with her as your VP BAC!

I may vote Obama, I don't plan on voting McCain, may go 3rd Party but if Hillary is the VP choice I am voting McCain...Please Democrats, You finally have a good candidate, don't fuck it up like your always want to do....

If Hillary is on the ticket, I vote for McKinney.

Really, you would vote against Obama if she was on his ticket? I couldn't do that. You know what, this is all wasteful, because she's not going to be on that ticket.

I agree with you that she's not going to be on the ticket, thus I won't have to vote for someone else .. yet, by any strange occurance she was to magically end up on the ticket, voting for him would be his death sentence.

I know you don't believe the Clintons would kill him, but I SINCERELY and HONESTLY do .. a sentiment that is shared by a lot of people.

Last edited:
Really, you would vote against Obama if she was on his ticket? I couldn't do that. You know what, this is all wasteful, because she's not going to be on that ticket.

Of course she won't. Any "consideration" at this point is all for show. Obama is too intelligent to put the Clintons behind him.

I consider it a real test for Obama. If he does pick her, he's not at all who I think; he's just as expedient & phony as anyone out there.

It's gotta be tempting, because I think she gets him a guaranteed win, but that's all she brings to the table that is positive.

I don't think they're even considering it, though.

I agree completely. If Obama does pick her, to me, that almost puts him in the same category as the Clintons...opportunistic scum. I also think if he were to do such a thing he would lose much of his following. From what I have seen Obama supporters tend to REALLY dislike Hillary.

All that being said, I have faith that he would not do such a thing.

Back